Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Think i will be just feel super far away from everything and it's not fun hope you are ok
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon! my mood isn't awful but I haven't slept in like 22 hours and counting and can't sleep (just spent over an hour trying to )

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    I give up on humanity
    :console: I know the feeling Scary! hope you're okay though, just try and focus on the good people around (like the people from MHSS!) if you can! :hugs:

(Original post by furryface12)
    Too dissociated
    hugs :hugs: hope you're okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Could you not give it ago again? I understand it could be difficult, but I can't see why not Unless I'm missing something for which i apologise for

I know! My favourite music genre is pretty much 80s rock/metal. There are a few bands today that I enjoy like Foo Fighters, Stereophonics, Muse, The Killers n'all, but I don't know...todays bands feel hit and miss for me
    Holding things hurts too much and my physical issues are just getting worse, so I doubt it. I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, hypermobility type, so it's problably only gonna get worse haha. ()

my favourite genre is rap..lol. but I appreciate good metal.

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon! my mood isn't awful but I haven't slept in like 22 hours and counting and can't sleep (just spent over an hour trying to )
    I'm doing better than I was just feel really far away still. Not important really. :dontknow: If you need/want to chat, I'm around. PM me. Hope you feel better soon too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)

:console: I know the feeling Scary! hope you're okay though, just try and focus on the good people around (like the people from MHSS!) if you can! :hugs:

hugs :hugs: hope you're okay!
    mm. hope you sleep soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Thanks might in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not too with it either but PM or poke on skype if you need :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing better than I was just feel really far away still. Not important really. :dontknow: If you need/want to chat, I'm around. PM me. Hope you feel better soon too
    :console: if it's making you feel down and stuff then it's important! hope you feel better soon and thanks

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    mm. hope you sleep soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Holding things hurts too much and my physical issues are just getting worse, so I doubt it. I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, hypermobility type, so it's problably only gonna get worse haha. ()

my favourite genre is rap..lol. but I appreciate good metal.
    Awww I just wanna hug you :hugs: :hugs:

I'm not the biggest rap/hip hop fanatic, but I'm a big fan of LL Cool J and like Tupac to some degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Well done on going to your tutor - proud of you, that can't have been easy. Hopefully you won't be brushed off again this time :hugs:

Have you considered bullet pointing all your symptoms/everything you said in your original post about this, which I then responded to? Coz I certainly find it easier to shove a piece of paper in someone's face than to talk about things
    It's the scariest thing I've ever done, I was like this close to crying to her

I could do that? I wasn't sure if I could do that, cause when I was talking to my tutor I was SO scared to/didn't know what to say! If I could write it down it'd be a hell of a lot easier!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Silence_Will_Fal)
    It's the scariest thing I've ever done, I was like this close to crying to her

I could do that? I wasn't sure if I could do that, cause when I was talking to my tutor I was SO scared to/didn't know what to say! If I could write it down it'd be a hell of a lot easier!
    Of course you can do that. Last time I saw my psychiatrist I refused to talk at first and made her read a whole A4 sheet of writing

ReputationRep:
    So my therapist made a comment about me using self deprecating humour to express emotions in a way that I can't be criticised for and that it's not great for me. But I really don't know how else I would go about saying how sucky some stuff is. How do I even begin to explain how I felt that I had to move room with no warning and I was really panicky and sad for a week because it felt like I didn't have anywhere that I could hide and just be? I had a dream last night that the porters came and shouted at me for being in the wrong room and I woke up not entirely sure I'd been dreaming. I just had a space that was mine and I got shoved out of it with no warning and just.
    I don't even have the words to explain how I felt, That room was a safe space for me, I rarely have anybody in there and I don't have to worry about what people think when I'm in there and suddenly I didn't have that? And as much as I hated it I had to move everything and I couldn't let myself be sad about it and admit that every part of me just went 'NOPE' at the whole thing because falling apart wasn't an option right then, I had to move my stuff. So I did, and then spent a week feeling displaced and on edge and not wanting to leave the room I've been given.
    Saying that ramble-y mess of 'this is overwhelmingly bad' isn't something I can do with actual people there that will wonder what the big deal is and just think it's annoying that I had no notice and will think after a while I'm just being dramatic and who cares that much about having their own space anyway?

This is my mother's "cleaning" all over again. Hopefully with less of me getting drunk and having to fly home from a holiday and hide for a week or so because everything was bad and terrible.

So, that aside...

I had a really good evening. Felt a bit self-concious practising some stuff at skating because I am aware I looked as graceful as a drunk baby zebra but did some racing and that was fun. Then organised a quick trip to london to see a couple of people and visit a shop that I want to go to. I'm basically where I was before the whole room fiasco so tomorrow I will tidy my room, do laundry (how can sports create so much washing?) and do at least 2 hours work before I head out for the evening. That is totally doable as long as I don't spend 5 hours doing absolutely nothing on the internet. I am also aiming to do cooking but that is a bit more if I can be bothered because if not I have enough snacks to keep me going and I can grab real food in the evening when I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    Woman stuff

Spoiler:
    Show
    so i feel like im about to come on, im getting so many cramps, feeling so utterly groggy and crappy its unreal, and just want to hide. But this could not come at a worse time. The last few times iv been on for 2-3 weeks at a time, like rediculously heavy on.

But in just under 2 weeks im going on a pack holiday that im running so not only do i have to adult responsibly, but i also have to do it on little sleep, and run activities! Usually i can manage that, but i dunno if ill manage that WHILE being a hormonal mess.

Its not like i can duck out of it either because this is for my license, i NEED to be ok for easter weekend... Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    canr do this cant do this cant do this :cry:

ReputationRep:
    canr do this cant do this cant do this :cry:
    :jumphug: :console:
    Sorry you're feeling bad. Have a pile of hugs :grouphugs::grouphugs::hugs::penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    sighhhhhhhhhh. why is everything so hard and so exhausting.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So scared of hospital

I'm having a really tough time and my partner is moving out for a couple of months for his job. He's the only thing keeping me out of hospital as they (CPN, psychiatrist etc.) see him as protecting me from myself.

I'm so scared that once he's gone they'll make me go into hospital :cry:

ReputationRep:
    My exam result is supposed to come out today and I don't want to get out of bed and get in with my day now I've realised that. I don't particularly feel down its just motivation = zero.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rubbish childhood, awful adulthood. :facepalm:

Government needs to put more stuff in place for kids mental health, so things don't get even worse in adulthood . Got such a victim mentality about my childhood...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Interacting with people is exhausting.

ReputationRep:
    can people maybe give advice?? (potential ED stuff)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I might have an ED? like I noticed lately that my eating and feeling bad about my weight are both triggered by things; if I feel down I binge on food, if people on TV or IRL talk about weight at all or exercise I feel awful and hate myself for being fat. I really am fat as well, last check I was like 26 stone or something don't have any motivation to lose weight though cause I never follow through with any plans to do so. I have no energy or anything for it either. I just sit here eating & eating and I dunno I feel awful about it and how fat I am

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im so ready to go :bawling: :bawling:

I'm scared

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.