Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Anyone heard from dundee today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I heard from Dundee on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I heard from Dundee today but not through ucas, I got a phonecall from Tony Barr! From what he said I'll be getting my offer tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on Glasgow Cali, the deadline is tomorrow so I'm guessing they're just not going to reply

ReputationRep:
    Should I chose northumbria or stirling... I am from northern ireland so hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So in the debate on nursing bursaries in parliament this week the conservatives voted to cut them still.

Are there any other protests planned against this? Who will apply to nursing once these bursaries are cut?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    So in the debate on nursing bursaries in parliament this week the conservatives voted to cut them still.

Are there any other protests planned against this? Who will apply to nursing once these bursaries are cut?!
    There's quite a few protests arranged if you have a look on Facebook. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The "Bursary or Bust" march on 4th June in London looks good but I'm working that weekend....

Hope lots of other NHS workers and students can make it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    The "Bursary or Bust" march on 4th June in London looks good but I'm working that weekend....

Hope lots of other NHS workers and students can make it!
    If you join the group on Facebook called Royal College of Nursing Students then people post events on there, maybe one will come up that you can attend. I can't make it to the one of the 4th either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interviewing at Kingston, london on wednesday?! For adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    I got my unconditional offer for the University of Salford for adult nursing June '17 intake yesterday!😄 Is anyone else starting then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne_R)
    Surrey anyone?
    Hey! I have firmed Surrey for Adult Nursing is this your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Derby (Chesterfield Campus)
    Adult Nursing March 2017 intake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    Should I chose northumbria or stirling... I am from northern ireland so hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Northern Ireland too! I'm thinking of choosing Northumbria but its march 2017

ReputationRep:
    Anyone joining the March 2017 Adult nursing cohort managed to successfully apply for Student Finance and the NHS Bursary yet?

ReputationRep:
    hi
    i am vinu
    branch : applying for mental health nursing
    uni: uws.
    i am a senior carer/ support worker in an agency.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Name is joan applying for adult nursing at Middlesex Surrey university of west London and buck.
    Was wondering if anyone can help me with some recent articles that l can take to my interview besides the bursaries.

ReputationRep:
    I have a maths and English test at Middlesex on Wednesday!!! I applied late through extra after withdrawing earlier due to health reasons. BSc Mental Health Nursing. SO EXCITED 😄😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChancedTravels)
    I have a maths and English test at Middlesex on Wednesday!!! I applied late through extra after withdrawing earlier due to health reasons. BSc Mental Health Nursing. SO EXCITED 😄😄
    That's great news! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieyat)
    Thanks you so much i am so worried for the english part.
    Hello i pass the numeracy and literary test do you know what types of question they ask in the individual and group interview please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.