Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Well I'm sorry to hear that!!!
    You still deserve sympathy!! Trust me!

Yes that's very true, most of them are genuine.
    But as you say, some aren't and do it for the attention!
    That's just disgusting! Why would someone even want to make that up? That's just twisted!!
    But I agree! The people who are genuinely suffering need the love and sympathy! Not that idiotic 16 yr old moron!
    I also know what it's like to suffer from I'll mental health (I have OCD).
    But Nevet Give Up!!!!!
    well, thank you again. I'm really sorry to hear about your OCD. Doesn't it just suck being sick? For Better or Worse people almost always treat you differently after finding out you have an illness. Some will try to help and support you while others try to take advantage of you. most of the time you just wish they would treat you the way you were treated before they found out you were ill. Keep fighting the fight my brother and stay strong. You Are Not Alone!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm destined to be alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I feel like I'm destined to be alone.
    Noo!
    You're not destined to be alone! Trust me!
    You seem like a lovely young lady and you will have a great life with many great people involved in it!

ReputationRep:
    Noo!
    You're not destined to be alone! Trust me!
    You seem like a lovely young lady and you will have a great life with many great people involved in it!
    That's kind of you but unfortunately I dont live in the perfect world you present me with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    That's kind of you but unfortunately I dont live in the perfect world you present me with.
    Well neither do I. But the future will be different!
    But I can guarantee that things will pick up for you soon!!!
    There's no reason for people to dislike you!
    You will be loved by everyone you meet in the future and therefore lead a very happy life!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Well neither do I. But the future will be different!
    But I can guarantee that things will pick up for you soon!!!
    There's no reason for people to dislike you!
    You will be loved by everyone you meet in the future and therefore lead a very happy life!
    That really doesn't help someone who feels hopeless, trust me. You don't know if any of those things are true if you're saying them to a stranger.

I appreciate your efforts and the thought behind it, but just saying nothing at all (in these situations with relationships, at least) or showing sympathy (rather than trying to solve someone's problems, which is a very, very hard thing to do) is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    well, thank you again. I'm really sorry to hear about your OCD. Doesn't it just suck being sick? For Better or Worse people almost always treat you differently after finding out you have an illness. Some will try to help and support you while others try to take advantage of you. most of the time you just wish they would treat you the way you were treated before they found out you were ill. Keep fighting the fight my brother and stay strong. You Are Not Alone!!
    No worries!!
    It sucks big time!
    That's true, they always seem to feel sympathetic once they know. And yes the *******s will take advantage. But why can't they just treat us the same as before? We no different to how we were beforehand!
    Thanks man! You too!!
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 133221333123111)
    That really doesn't help someone who feels hopeless, trust me. You don't know if any of those things are true if you're saying them to a stranger.

I appreciate your efforts and the thought behind it, but just saying nothing at all (in these situations with relationships, at least) or showing sympathy (rather than trying to solve someone's problems, which is a very, very hard thing to do) is better.
    Well what do you want me to say!
    I've felt hopeless many times before.

I disagree, because that way they feel more alone!
    I'm letting them know that people are for them, in their life, on here, everywhere.
    Not replying is just enforcing that statement.
    I'm not trying to solve their problems btw!!

:dong:
    Maisie is to be buried this morning. I wanted to see her, but I have changed my mind upon hearing that when she was found last night (I was at work), she was as stiff as a board, all stretched out, eyes open. The thought makes me want to retch. I don't want to see her like that. I want to remember her as the dainty, long-eyelashed, squishy and dignified bunny that she was. Is that selfish of me? Is that cowardly of me? I assumed she would be floppy and soft in death. Not stretched out like dead cat. The thought absolutely horrifies me.

I am full of grief and emptiness, and my heart breaks for her brother, Sirius, who is alone in his cage after six years and who has no bunny to groom.
    Oh:cry2:

Tired :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Smelly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tooooo hotttttt
    dying arghhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    tooooo hotttttt
    tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    tell me about it
    :toofunny:
    its just hot
    very very hot
    cant cope :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    its just hot
    very very hot
    cant cope :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    so you want me to do that :naughty:
    its very cloudy and like clouds but the temperature is killing me :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Hello and welcome to MKIII :jumphug: Hope you're well But if not then don't worry because we're here to help :yes:

Old thread here.

Off we go again! :woo:
    I feel horny

ReputationRep:
    so you want me to do that :naughty:
    its very cloudy and like clouds but the temperature is killing me :argh:
    No, because that'd be haraam :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Almost. It's Hindi :lol:
    Oh lol okay.... I can still understand tho

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    :lol:

Aisi gandi baatein yahaan par nahin chalengi :naughty:

Soh jao :fuhrer:
    Kia? Koon si gandi baatein?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankful for shadowing one of the top 100 clinical leaders in the UK . Saw my first brain operation done in the flesh :headfire:. The operation took 5 hours and the patient was awake. Time to time the surgeon would stop, so they can make sure the patient can still talk and read.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.