43.55%
micky022
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
I think she has had good ideas:

Week 2 - she came up with 'Ampi-App', which Sugar commented was good in the boardroom.
Week 3 - her idea to secure the list from another hotel wasn't a bad idea, just poorly executed.
Week 5 - she suggested TotalDog instead of EveryDog, which I think would have been better considering the big problem was EveryDog stops a person's pet being special. She also made a good advert, which was commented on by the industry leaders.
Week 9 - I think, had she been given more chance to come up with a different slogan, she could have; it was Helen rushing the process.
Ampi-App was a *******s product; even the girls were surprised to win. The TotalDog idea was good, but her free magazine was an utter mess. The focus group specifically said that it needed to raise the tone, but she ploughed on with her 'sex sells' philosophy even when her team and buyers told her 'how to blow your load' was a terrible idea.

She also speaks Corporateanese; did you hear her on the set of the dog food ad?
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JmJtr)
You guys will never guess who walked into the store I work in today to my till looking to buy some long length gloves?
Lord Sugar?
LB3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is Helen a lesbian/bisexual?

I seem to faintly recall her saying this in one of the episodes but I could be wrong.
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LB3)
Is Helen a lesbian/bisexual?

I seem to faintly recall her saying this in one of the episodes but I could be wrong.
I think that's Natasha
(probably due to a comment she made about the magazine cover, but I cant remember what she said. I might be wrong though )
micky022
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's Natasha. The Mail ran an muck-raking article about she had an affair or somesuch with another woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ied-woman.html
gingerrama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by whyumadtho)
Spoiler:
Show
Whaaaat...?! I like the big task... :mad: The interview round is good but not as interesting.
Spoiler:
Show
B...b...but...Margaret will be back :love:
JmJtr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by supernova92)
:eek: No way! she was buying more gloves? Did you have a chat with her haha?
Yeah lol, I kept trying to persuade her to tell me who's going to win (tbh I didnt really even wanna know though). She kept saying she couldn't say at first then said something about how the candidates don't even know whos won yet, and the last episode is filmed two different times. I have a feeling she was lying to me though to stop me asking lol.

She was alright though tbh.

(Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
Lord Sugar?
No, Edna.
The Anti-Hero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen's done pretty well so far, but I think most people can accept that most of her fanbase support her because of her epic **** qualities...
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JmJtr)
Yeah lol, I kept trying to persuade her to tell me who's going to win (tbh I didnt really even wanna know though). She kept saying she couldn't say at first then said something about how the candidates don't even know whos won yet, and the last episode is filmed two different times. I have a feeling she was lying to me though to stop me asking lol.

She wasn't. I posted that info earlier. They used to film both finalists winning, give them both a temp job for a few months & then decide which got he actual job at a review just before the finale aired.
LB3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Anti-Hero)
Helen's done pretty well so far, but I think most people can accept that most of her fanbase support her because of her epic **** qualities...
Yeah, I agree with you there.
ojpearson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry guys but I can't be bothered to go back and check the entire thread. Has anyone else just got an interview for next year's Apprentice?

I got an email through today which reads "we received your application and that we would like to invite you to take part in our selection process on Wednesday 20th July 2011. Your interview time is 11:30. "

Anyone else in the same boat? I'm rather excited!
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ojpearson)
Sorry guys but I can't be bothered to go back and check the entire thread. Has anyone else just got an interview for next year's Apprentice?

I got an email through today which reads "we received your application and that we would like to invite you to take part in our selection process on Wednesday 20th July 2011. Your interview time is 11:30. "

Anyone else in the same boat? I'm rather excited!
I don't recall anyone else mentioning it.

Congrats, have a dancing deity in lieu of the traditional pat on the back: :jebus:
BenjyK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1 minute :awesome:

Lets hope Melody picks up the phone :crossedf:
Ferrero Rocher
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody or Natasha to go.
secretmessages
Report 7 years ago
Thank God Zoe's gone :bigsmile:
secretmessages
Report 7 years ago
Jim :afraid:
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
@the person who went to the "You're Fired" filming: what were you wearing? I want to see if I can spot you later.
Stex Bomb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha to go
BenjyK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
YESSSS Melody! :grin:

:dice:
Doughnuts!!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Waitttt...it was Jim's crazy pitch that made Helen's team win last week so why was Helen being bigged up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.69%
No - but I will (82)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (511)
47.67%

Watched Threads