Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  Snapshot_20130517_1.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  32.3 KB

Not a great photo; in hindsight, just ready for bed probably wasn't a good time to take a photo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Show that again :sexface:
    show what again? :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel1995)
    just realised that omg how mean im new to this as well
    Haha I wouldn't let it get to you, I literally have no idea why someone would neg you for doing what the thread says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathhead)
    Haha I wouldn't let it get to you, I literally have no idea why someone would neg you for doing what the thread says.
    Maybe I should neg you then because you haven't posted a picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Maybe I should neg you then because you haven't posted a picture.
    Haha fair point, I was gonna do it tomorrow tbh because I was gonna have a haircut then.. or shall I post one before and after? :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair point, I was gonna do it tomorrow tbh because I was gonna have a haircut then.. or shall I post one before and after? :P
    Just spam the page like I do. I don't even know why I do it because I hate photos of myself, haha. Revision is making me go crazy.

But seriously, just do whatever you want. If you're going for a radical change in hairstyle then maybe you should do one before and one after.

ReputationRep:
    And also... the fact anyone is being negged over their picture is really weird and wrong. I assume jealousy of some sort, probably just jealous as they don't have the confidence to post themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Just spam the page like I do. I don't even know why I do it because I hate photos of myself, haha. Revision is making me go crazy.

But seriously, just do whatever you want. If you're going for a radical change in hairstyle then maybe you should do one before and one after.
    Haha it's doing that to us all right, I swear my time on TSR increases exponentially during exams. And yeah it's literally just a cut not adopting a new style and yeah I'm lucky to get a good picture of me too haha, I just looked in my webcam and I just look creepy with the low lighting etc

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's doing that to us all right, I swear my time on TSR increases exponentially during exams. And yeah it's literally just a cut not adopting a new style and yeah I'm lucky to get a good picture of me too haha, I just looked in my webcam and I just look creepy with the low lighting etc
    Mine does too. I'm going to leave soon to do some actual revision though.

Webcam always makes you look that little bit more horrible. I hate my webcam.

ReputationRep:
    Mine does too. I'm going to leave soon to do some actual revision though.

Webcam always makes you look that little bit more horrible. I hate my webcam.
    Fair enough, I inadvertantly flick between FB Youtube and TSR when I am bored and trying to revise. 'A bit more horrible'? I would hope I didn't look horrible generally haha, but I pictures can often be unflattering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanAGTerry)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  Snapshot_20130517_1.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  32.3 KB

Not a great photo; in hindsight, just ready for bed probably wasn't a good time to take a photo..
    :sexface:

(Original post by R4INBOW)
    show what again? :innocent:
    This "My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag"

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, I inadvertantly flick between FB Youtube and TSR when I am bored and trying to revise. 'A bit more horrible'? I would hope I didn't look horrible generally haha, but I pictures can often be unflattering
    I've never understood the fascination with YouTube... I wouldn't know what you look like generally because you're yet to post. Webcam pics are generally the worst though.

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood the fascination with YouTube... I wouldn't know what you look like generally because you're yet to post. Webcam pics are generally the worst though.
    Haha I shall post an awful webcam pic of right now and then hopefully remember to do it tomorrow after my haircut.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I shall post an awful webcam pic of right now and then hopefully remember to do it tomorrow after my haircut.
    Go for it! I've already posted a picture today so I won't do another one now, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Snapshot_20130518_1.JPG
Views: 266
Size:  99.4 KB

I have no idea why I pulled that expression...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Snapshot_20130518_1.JPG
Views: 266
Size:  99.4 KB

I have no idea why I pulled that expression...
    Fittay.

ReputationRep:
    Fittay.
    I decided to make a meme to respond to that...

http://qkme.me/3ugdq3
    Attached Images

yeah haha, oh well!

ReputationRep:
    annndddd... I've been negged for my picture.... nice, there we go. Why. I think I'm going to bed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel1995)
    yeah haha, oh well!
    Ironic that it literally just happened to me with my picture a few posts up....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.