Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Saunders announced as Chesterfield's new manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Saunders announced as Chesterfield's new manager.
    Relegated next season then

ReputationRep:
    Mowbray set to be announced as permanent Cov boss according to local media. Very good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Mowbray set to be announced as permanent Cov boss according to local media. Very good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great bit of business from CCFC. Hopefully this is the start of better ownership and a brighter future.

ReputationRep:
    Great bit of business from CCFC. Hopefully this is the start of better ownership and a brighter future.
    Key for me is that he would only stay if the club could put in place what he saw as essential to succeed. Assuming he indeed signs then there is good reason to be optimistic, and it's been a while since I could say that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Relegated next season then
    Yep! Most successful season in years and we appoint Dean Relegation Saunders straight after it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Managerial merry-go-round here. Hockaday tipped to become Crawley boss.

ReputationRep:
    DEAN FRAUNDERS?! If I was Chesterfield I'd be livid, going from a highly talented manager to that. Still at least by the time his damage comes to an end in November there will be time to recover unlike us & Crawley had.

ReputationRep:
    Managerial merry-go-round here. Hockaday tipped to become Crawley boss.
    Conference manager for a Conference club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    DEAN FRAUNDERS?! If I was Chesterfield I'd be livid, going from a highly talented manager to that. Still at least by the time his damage comes to an end in November there will be time to recover unlike us & Crawley had.
    I'm waiting to see who next hires Pressley, that should be a laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hockaday really does steal a living

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    I'm waiting to see who next hires Pressley, that should be a laugh.Posted from TSR Mobile
    Money could be on the might of Farsley Celtic.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Hockaday really does steal a living
    Agreed. Quite a surprise he's still given managerial positions, when he is clearly more suited to a back-room role. Reportedly, he's one of the best right hand men in the business. Clubs should use him as such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Money could be on the might of Farsley Celtic.
    The club that dissolved in 2010?

Not even nervous about tomorrow yet. I'll probably get there but I'm assuming a loss at the moment so it doesn't really matter.

I'm much more nervous about who our next manager will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Not even nervous about tomorrow yet. I'll probably get there but I'm assuming a loss at the moment so it doesn't really matter.

I'm much more nervous about who our next manager will be.
    If you went up would Warburton/the board reverse course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wycombe into the League Two play-off final, with Stevenage and Southend set to go to extra time.

ReputationRep:
    Wycombe into the League Two play-off final, with Stevenage and Southend set to go to extra time.
    The Southend win was another eventful game. After his penalty miss Barry Corr should perhaps go back to the singing.

I expect Wycombe to win the final, and Preston the League One play off final. As for the Championship one, seems Middlesbrough should get to the final, and Norwich, but there could be surprises.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    The Southend win was another eventful game. After his penalty miss Barry Corr should perhaps go back to the singing.

I expect Wycombe to win the final, and Preston the League One play off final. As for the Championship one, seems Middlesbrough should get to the final, and Norwich, but there could be surprises.
    Norwich and Ipswich's match tomorrow is being dubbed 'Farmaggedon'.

ReputationRep:
    Norwich and Ipswich's match tomorrow is being dubbed 'Farmaggedon'.
    Lol ffs

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.