Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sg7402a)
    Those who heard from HFW, how long after your app did you hear back?
    Got it in about 10 minutes before the deadline on the 14th and they got back to me on the 16th. I wouldn't read anything into that though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkkkk)
    Have they offered you an interview? I don't know anyone who has one? They usually make you do a Verbal reasoning test first for those candidates which are shortlisted - and if you pass that- you are invited.
    Yes I do - I was wondering if anyone has ever had an interview with them and could tell me roughly what to expect.

ReputationRep:
    Olswang offer! I've chosen the Spring Scheme as well, so thrilled as I loved the firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bgk)
    Yes I do - I was wondering if anyone has ever had an interview with them and could tell me roughly what to expect.
    When did you apply/ when did they get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    oh damn, looks like Olswang will be a PFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    Just so you know they seem to stick quite closely to the 'you'll hear back after two weeks' thing - just so you're not jumping every time the phone rings!

However people who were successful post interview tend to hear the same day so looks like I'll be getting my PFO in about a week and a half...

If you do get an AC PM me and I'll share whatever info I can.

Thank you! That's very decent of you. Don't give up hope yet anyway, seems like they have a few spaces left to fill and are considering everyone before making a decision.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.

I thought TW was one of those firms that cared a little more than to simply did PFOs, but it looks like I might be wrong =/

Getting a PFO is one thing, but getting a silent one is altogether something else

ReputationRep:
    Missed call from withheld number....Squire? TLT? RPC? PPI claim?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been waiting a while for a Simmons post AC response - Ive not heard many people get an offer in a while but their summer vac schemes definitely are not full - I interviewed 2 week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    :rofl: many a time I've nervously answered the phone to find it was a PPI claim call or "are you a householder?" stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    At 3pm! I'm a bit nervous about it. I know the firm fairly well but I wouldn't say inside and out!
    How did it go? Well I hope

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody been rejected from OC post AC? still waiting after 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from AG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Anyone heard from AG?
    I heard from them on Friday after the AC. Which office did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back from Pinsent Masons yet after the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkkkk)
    Has anyone else been waiting a while for a Simmons post AC response - Ive not heard many people get an offer in a while but their summer vac schemes definitely are not full - I interviewed 2 week ago
    I just had my interview last week and they said they'd get back within a week or 2 weeks at the very latest... I suggest you send them an email!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    Hey, have you had an AC with Squires?

ReputationRep:
    Nabarro Vac Scheme offer.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who has offers.

Though I have yet to receive my official PFO from three firms (CRS, RS, and Withers - I'm looking at you. Just send the requisite apology already ha) I have been fortunate enough to secure an offer this time around. Does anyone have any thoughts as to choosing where you sit? As the firm is big in corporate and litigation, I feel like I should choose one of those two (leaning for dispute resolution). As for my second option, thought it would be interesting to do something more niche, like competition? For those still holding out, combined vac schemes and TCs, I've had about 30 rejections over the past year and a half so I know the struggle. Keep plugging away and reflect on what you can approve for the summer cycle and it does work out when you're diligent!

ReputationRep:
    Received two emails from W&C in response to my update email. It would seem like they are probably waiting to see how the first wave of video interviews go before considering sending out a second wave.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.