Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Received root(f all) today from lse, expectations for tomorrow are non-existent
    I was week 5 of the 8 week email. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until the end of March so this was a very pleasant surprise. You could still get an offer today. Mine is only 20 minutes old...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my 4 weeks ended on the 6th feb
    Wow. LSE are so inefficient. I guess it's just the volume of applications they get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    I was week 5 of the 8 week email. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until the end of March so this was a very pleasant surprise. You could still get an offer today. Mine is only 20 minutes old...
    Yeah maybe idk, I think they normally send them out around 3ish so I'll probably just head back to my FP3 work haha

ReputationRep:
    What are the conditions of everyone's offer for straight economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tggfootymad)
    Wow. LSE are so inefficient. I guess it's just the volume of applications they get.
    Yeah like I can appreciate why it takes a while so I've just gotta be patient I guess

ReputationRep:
    I got A*(maths A2 early)aaa at AS predicted A*A*A*... my offer is A*AA with A* in maths, and a pass in FM. Seeing as i already have the A* in maths im fairly confident i can meet the other conditions!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah maybe idk, I think they normally send them out around 3ish so I'll probably just head back to my FP3 work haha
    No news is good news? Crossing my fingers for you fella.

I don't know if my going to the LSE Student Shadowing played a part or not but if it did, I am bloody glad that I went now. Just one more choice to hear from and then it is decision time....

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! When did the ones that got offers today apply, approximately?
    I applied for Gender, Media and Culture on Jan 9th (and got my fourth email on Jan 24th) and i'm starting to get nervous!

ReputationRep:
    So I just saw offers started coming out and after a long time with no update (I only got the 2 week email on 5 Jan) I checked my track woth no real hope!! OFFER FOR BMS AAA!!
    Good luck everyone !!
    In my case it was no news, good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infinity5)
    So I just saw offers started coming out and after a long time with no update (I only got the 2 week email on 5 Jan) I checked my track woth no real hope!! OFFER FOR BMS AAA!!
    Good luck everyone !!
    Did UCAS send you an email before that or was it just a random check? Congrats on the offer btw!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    No news is good news? Crossing my fingers for you fella.

I don't know if my going to the LSE Student Shadowing played a part or not but if it did, I am bloody glad that I went now. Just one more choice to hear from and then it is decision time....
    I hope so, cheers boss Yeah fair it probably did mate, the whole unis application process does make you think about all the extra-currics and opportunities you get and stuff. Good luck with the other choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmccann)
    Yes, I got an offer. Absolutely delighted!
    I was feeling tense for you!! Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    I got LSE PPE today 7th week. Good luck to you all! I am an international applicant btw predicted 43, got conditional offer 38 with 7 in HL math. lol thats gonna be hard but it was expected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infinity5)
    Good luck everyone !!
    We could be classmates in September?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats guys! So are you all thinking of firming LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YNM96)
    Offer for straight Economics, A* in Maths A A in English Lit and Economics plus a pass in Further Maths, that's a D I believe, I guess because I'm doing it all in one year.
    You only need an E in FM
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YNM96)
    Are you sure?!
    Yep, an E is a pass.
    If you're doing A-level FM in one year they only ask for an E

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely firming LSE if I get an offer. The question is..will LSE firm me? 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryx06)
    I'm definitely firming LSE if I get an offer. The question is..will LSE firm me?
    Haha, what a question! What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Well...looks like I'm getting a rejection tomorrow :/

Congratulations to everyone whose got in tho! and good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.