Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Three points and Naughton suspended, think we've come off better!
    Haha well done on the win!
    West ham are a joke lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    And the **** he says.

Did you see Szczesny's response to Carragher saying that we need a new keeper? I'd say it shut him up.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did he say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Giroud not even starting...Loads of my friends have him in our fantasy football league. :pierre:
    he can do a job as a sub. he always scores irrelevant goals as a sub that dont count for anything.

done it it the community shield, and bagged a brace in the FA cup when the game was already won

ReputationRep:
    And the **** he says.

Did you see Szczesny's response to Carragher saying that we need a new keeper? I'd say it shut him up.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring. We are after a DM and CB, possibly a ST if Arsene wakes up kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was just pointing him out to my mum.. Saying to listen to him and just see how he has nothing positive to say about Arsenal. Really really irritates me

His comments towards Sanchez aswell - just bitter

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm back!

Anyone got a link?

ReputationRep:
    Guys what do you think of giving Alexis a free role to roam, like Bale had at spurs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    What did he say?
    A couple days ago saying Szczesny isn't good enough, we need a WC goalkeeper and what not. Szcz responded with a picture of him casually posing in front of the Golden Glove he won last season, despite not being 'good enough' according to Jamie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A couple days ago starting saying Szczesny isn't good enough, we need a WC goalkeeper and what not. Szcz responded with a picture of him casually posing in front of the Golden Glove he won last season, despite not being 'good enough' according to Jamie.
    Brilliant. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I was just pointing him out to my mum.. Saying to listen to him and just see how he has nothing positive to say about Arsenal. Really really irritates me

His comments towards Sanchez aswell - just bitter
    Watching Big Nose Thompson talk about Sanchez early was quite hilarious considering how certain he was about Alexis going up there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    COYG

ReputationRep:
    A couple days ago saying Szczesny isn't good enough, we need a WC goalkeeper and what not. Szcz responded with a picture of him casually posing in front of the Golden Glove he won last season, despite not being 'good enough' according to Jamie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he didnt win the golden glove though.

he would have won if he played in the last league match, but Fabianski took his place.

ReputationRep:
    24 seconds in... Jack goes down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    he didnt win the golden glove though.

he would have won if he played in the last league match, but Fabianski took his place.
    It was shared with Cech, he still won it. The point is, Carragher was talking out of his arse, again.

When people think of Szczesny, they think of Birmingham or the 8-2, reality is, he's much improved from then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was shared with Cech, he still won it. The point is, Carragher was talking out of his arse, again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah ngl he such a **** pundit.

doesnt quite understand the game on the same level as gary neville.

some of the stuff he says is so dumb. paul scholes is crap because he doesnt score goals etc.

ReputationRep:
    MY MAN Arteta!

ReputationRep:
    this passing is as sloppy as head from a methwhore

ReputationRep:
    wilshere and arteta work well in this formation, this should be our go to when ozil is off the pitch tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Sloppy passing ffs

ReputationRep:
    FFS!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol let the crumble begin

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.