The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggles_*
The worst thing about Szczesny possibly leaving is that Ospina is still at the club, hope Martinez overtakes him sharpish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope Cech never gets injured.

This is Arsenal though.
Ospina is a perfectly good No.2, the only reason I'd prefer Szcz to stay and not him is that he's homegrown.
Original post by Peggles_*
The worst thing about Szczesny possibly leaving is that Ospina is still at the club, hope Martinez overtakes him sharpish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peggles babes you're drunk go home. Lmao who used to call u babes all the time :rofl:
Ospina won't appear in an arsenal shirt again.
3.5m is a joke of a fee. He's 24 not 34!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by e aí rapaz
I hope Cech never gets injured.

This is Arsenal though.

:rofl: so true
My boy Ainsley Maitland Niles with a goal and assist last night. that's 2 goals in 2 games for him now I believe.

Linked with another La Masia wonderkid, Sergi Samper (DMF) who happens to be good friends with Bellerin. Said to be more in the the pirlo/ arteta mould spraying sixpence accuracy passes all over the field rather than the Busquets mould. Has a €12m release clause, so just a matter of him agreeing personal terms.
Pogba should block his route to the first team, so hopefully Bellers can put in a call.

Wonder what Barca fans actually think of Arsenal after we treat La Masia like our own academy lmao and sell our rejects to them at overinflated fees :rofl:

Also linked with Rabiot, after his mom (lmao) gave him permission to leave PSG to play football.

Resources in Spain (hopefully someone gets that reference) appear bullish on Benzema transfer.

we outchea

(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone seen Samper play?
Aines really has the world at his feet. Him and Crowley should make it. Hopefully Hayden makes it as well.

Isn't samper the perfect Cinderella story for barca having never planned for anyone else- not even an amateur team. No thanks.

Rabiot's mum is his agent btw. And she's forever at war with PSG. Also his attitude is apparently questionable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Also, Giroud signed an extension and is now on 130k p/w which is an utter shambles tbh.

was also offered the number 9 shirt FFS.
Original post by swirly
Also, Giroud signed an extension and is now on 130k p/w which is an utter shambles tbh.

It was Tuttomercatoweb who reported that ffs Don't get swept up in the click bait.

Source for where was he offered the 9 shirt?
Original post by swirly

Is it you that shed end always as an easy time with?
Samper seems like a good signing although I'm worried he might want to return like Cesc.

Also guys, can you check out my predicted Arsenal line up for next season and give some feedback?
http://wp.me/p5KBoV-1N
Cazorla ahead of Ramsey imo.
Original post by atom y humber

Shawn mostly
Original post by atom y humber

You're still yabbering on about him after he's banned?
I don't come on here often nowadays
Rhetorical question ppl. It was all rhetorical.
Shut up all of you

We've signed a don

Cech,Benzema and a DM (Schneiderlin) would have been the perfect buys to compete next season.
who even cares if Szczesny leaves? :s about as happy as when Ignasi Miquel left the club tbh, plus its only a loan. wonder if this instigates more hate of Wenger by WOBs despite Ospina being a fine 2nd choice :rolleyes:

Genuinenly happy with how the window is going so far, we will replace Flamalam with someone probably squad player level and bring in an attacking wide player/Striker only if they are already genuinely WC level. Arsenal rebuilding job will be all but completed before Wenger leaves tbh, pretty confident we will win the PL before then too. Still wary about Wengers tactics in Europe but don't think we will regress in that sense either.

Latest