Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Decided to do an M1 paper in the end, I don't think the unit is that bad now because you don't need to do a lot of writing to get marks, leaving me with enough time to go back and check my answers. Probably one of the very few exams where I can do so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarjarbinkss)
    wait a sec i dont get this page?
    Do you lot actually revise till 2 am?????

please awnser
    I don't because it's less sleepy time for me, but I dunno about others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I don't because it's less sleepy time for me, but I dunno about others
    2AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aim to be in bed by 9:30 loool

ReputationRep:
    2AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aim to be in bed by 9:30 loool
    I wish I could sleep that early, but I usually stay up till 11 watching TV (watching Lie To Me atm )

ReputationRep:
    wait a sec i dont get this page?
    Do you lot actually revise till 2 am?????

please awnser
    I don't unless it's one of those nights when I can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could sleep that early, but I usually stay up till 11 watching TV (watching Lie To Me atm )

yeah but im usually on my phone till 10:00 then i lay awake for another hour etc

I used to go to be at ridiculous times but now ive started to force myself to bed

ReputationRep:
    yeah but im usually on my phone till 10:00 then i lay awake for another hour etc

I used to go to be at ridiculous times but now ive started to force myself to bed
    :lol: Are you revise at this moment in time? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Alright, starting on Atomic structure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Your revision updates motivate me to revise lol. I have a unit 1 chemistry exam (edexcel) tomorrow too. Good luck.

I'm going to try and memorize my notes but first I need to finish marking the Jan 15 IAL Unit 1 Chem exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Is this for f321 tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeaAndTextbooks)
    Your revision updates motivate me to revise lol. I have a unit 1 chemistry exam tomorrow too. Good luck.

Now I'm going to try and memorize my notes as soon as I finish marking Jan 15 IAL Unit 1 Chem exam .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha, I'm glad! + thank you, good luck for yours too. <3

(Original post by ninalicious97)
    Is this for f321 tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah no, sorry.- I'm on AQA.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, well. I was gonna do two blocks of Eng, but honestly I'm burnt out.
    After the state of the Maths exam today, I'm gonna take a break :P

ReputationRep:
    I've been distracted with packing and revising easier topics because I can't be bothered to revise - blah I'm just going to have to force myself to learn all of the content before I go to bed tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well the only thing I have done today is fail this lloyds programme scholarship. Bit bewildered but hopefully some "real" maths questions will cheer me up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what the heck is a turnover and revenue...the worst part was that i ran out of time

ReputationRep:
    I finished Atomic structure, then moved onto amount of substance, bonding, nomenclature, isomerism and alkanes which I've also completed. Just need to do periodicity which should take me about 15 mins then I'll have finished memorizing unit 1 and can move onto past papers.

ReputationRep:
    migraine is beginning to subside but not gunna do any work now :/. which is unfortunate because i didn't do much today.

tomorrows plan:
    9:00 - 10:45 M1 January 2010
    11:00 - 1:45 F332 June 2012
    2:00 - 3:45 S1 January 2013
    4:00 - 5:45 F334 June 2013
    6:00 - 7:45 Biology Unit 4 June 2013

IF i can (and i really hope to) i'm going to do some more Biology Unit 5 notes after all the planned papers tomorrow. if not then ill try and at least attempt a paper (and if not then... idk... :/)

ReputationRep:
    Just did a C4 paper, happy with it! I'm have to do a chem F325 paper tomorrow + do more psychology maybe

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Are you revise at this moment in time? :holmes:
    no i only have english tomorrow (minimum revising can be done) then after tomorrow i havnt got any exams for a week so yaaay

ReputationRep:
    no i only have english tomorrow (minimum revising can be done) then after tomorrow i havnt got any exams for a week so yaaay
    Are you doing GCSEs?

ReputationRep:
    I have been uh.. all rather slow since my last update + only managed half a past paper.- Think I'm going to bed + I'll wake up early tomorrow instead to make up for it.

Goodnight.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.