Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Haha tell me about it! Although the people who do history are crying too in my school because of the amount they have to write in their exams whereas we usually get to draw some pretty pictures 😂
    Essays aren't a problem for me but then again I'm sure you guys already know that.

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    yes, i do actually sorry for the late reply, YouTube transported me into the world of music! found myself listening to the pet shop boys, a day to remember and foreigner lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries. Lol. I'm surprised you haven't heard of The Cure or The Smiths.

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    No worries. Lol. I'm surprised you haven't heard of The Cure or The Smiths.

oh, i have heard of them my stepdad is a massive fan of the cure! one of my close friends introduced me to the smiths a while back, so i like some of their songs haven't managed to listen to all of the music yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh, i have heard of them my stepdad is a massive fan of the cure! one of my close friends introduced me to the smiths a while back, so i like some of their songs haven't managed to listen to all of the music yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's cool. You should listen to them. They're epic. They're an acquired taste though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's a shame at least you don't have to worry about it anymore though so that's a good thing at least.

I think I'll cry with happiness after my geography exam on Wednesday - the thought of never having to ever learn any of it again makes the 2 years of pain worth it (can you tell I absolutely detest geography hahaha)
    Me too! I'm in year 10 im doing geography ocr but urgh the stress i never want to see it again!!! I screwed up my sustainability paper and i feel really unprepared for the terminal paper on wednesday😭😭 if you are on ocr, do you have and predictions on what may come up? 😔☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 03/06/16

Not as a productive day as I'd hoped for but I'll try and make up for it tomorrow
    • 2015 History paper
    • Development revision
    • Population DTM revision
    • 30 OCP cards
    • Chemistry past paper
    WELL DONE !! At least you've managed to do something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe2108)
    im assuming im doing b anyway,
    ive done one exam, a sustainable decision making exam, which tests 1 of 4 themes
    then theres the key themes on wednesday that tests 3/4 themes
    then theres the fieldwork coursework
    do you think our exams would still be similar?
    I've done one exam about themes and then I have a paper on Wednesday about skills (map reading etc)
    I can't be of much help but if your exams are anything like mine then place specific detail is what gets you the high marks! To revise I make mind maps and flashcards...good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Ah don't worry you've still done a lot! And besides you're already really well prepared so even if you do have a couple of slightly less productive days you're still well ahead
    Thank you - I slept in a bit today too, so I'm going to try and pull my socks up
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WELL DONE !! At least you've managed to do something
    Thank you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Arbana1502)
    Me too! I'm in year 10 im doing geography ocr but urgh the stress i never want to see it again!!! I screwed up my sustainability paper and i feel really unprepared for the terminal paper on wednesday😭😭 if you are on ocr, do you have and predictions on what may come up? 😔☺️
    It's awful isn't it? And I'm sorry about your paper, although I'm sure you didn't do badly. Besides you've still got a few more days to prepare for the other one. And no I do AQA so I can't help you there, sorry.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you - I slept in a bit today too, so I'm going to try and pull my socks up
    Ah, see I've only just woke up (well 25 minutes ago) and this is impressive for this week! I'm definitely gonna try and get some actual work done today
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Ah, see I've only just woke up (well 25 minutes ago) and this is impressive for this week! I'm definitely gonna try and get some actual work done today
    That's really good then!! Let's hope we can both be productive today (I've already managed 2 past papers so it's looking promising)

ReputationRep:
    That's really good then!! Let's hope we can both be productive today (I've already managed 2 past papers so it's looking promising)
    If you don't mind me asking why are you going to college and not sixth form ?

ReputationRep:
    i thought that sixth form and college meant the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i thought that sixth form and college meant the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're a bit different. Colleges require more independence and you don't get that much help. Adults can also go there. Sixth formers get much more help and I don't think adults can go to a sixth form.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    They're a bit different. Colleges require more independence and you don't get that much help. Adults can also go there. Sixth formers get much more help and I don't think adults can go to a sixth form.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Yeh that's true😀 Where are you planning to go to?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that's true😀 Where are you planning to go to?
    I'm staying at my school.

ReputationRep:
    im going to a college wooo. just cos my school is a private all girls school and my parents don't want to pay loads of money for sixth form when I can go elsewhere. plus, i dislike most of my year. also, i kind of want to have more friends who are guys - so less b***hy then girls!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im going to a college wooo. just cos my school is a private all girls school and my parents don't want to pay loads of money for sixth form when I can go elsewhere. plus, i dislike most of my year. also, i kind of want to have more friends who are guys - so less b***hy then girls!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looks like the stereotype for all girls schools are correct. I've heard that you can find the *****iest girls in all girls schools. It's because they have no sense of the real world. The moment they step into a mixed school is when they step back into line.

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    My school don't have a sixth form - even if they did I wouldn't go, plus I like the thought of being able to teach myself more

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.