Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasy Football League 2007/08 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Id love to know what bull%%%%%%%% excuse is gonna be made up for that

ReputationRep:
    Down from 5th to 12th..

ReputationRep:
    Down from 7th to nowhere. My points put me in 3rd place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Im banned from the league. What a joke.
    How?

Why?

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I made it from being in the bottom ten to the first page in 47th place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    How?

Why?

:eek:
    No idea. I've got a thread in AAM now hoping for it to be resolved. I guess I wont be posting any league tables until something gets sorted.

ReputationRep:
    No idea. I've got a thread in AAM now hoping for it to be resolved. I guess I wont be posting any league tables until something gets sorted.
    Bizzare

Probably a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 3rd Just %%%%%%%%ing annoyed with -3 that I got with Carvalho and 1 point from Lampard but got 68 point with Petrov to play and a sub to come in for Tevez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van der Sar)
    I'm 3rd Just %%%%%%%%ing annoyed with -3 that I got with Carvalho and 1 point from Lampard but got 68 point with Petrov to play and a sub to come in for Tevez.
    You should be 4th lol. You got a very good score considering Carvalho took you backwards.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why i do badly in this? I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything like that, but i really expect myself to be doing better than i am

51 points with only Petrov & Garrido left to play.

ReputationRep:
    You should be 4th lol. You got a very good score considering Carvalho took you backwards.
    I know:rolleyes: This is the second time Carvalho is disapointing me, first with his lengthy injury lay off and his sending off:mad: Anyway, how come your banned? Anyway I'll enjoy my spot:p:

EDIT: You're ahead of my by 1 point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van der Sar)
    I know:rolleyes: This is the second time Carvalho is disapointing me, first with his lengthy injury law off and his sending off:mad: Anyway, how come your banned? Anyway I'll enjoy my spot:p:
    No idea, im still trying to find out. You can keep 3rd warm and cosy for me :p: With Chelsea's defensive problems, I dont think they will be keeping a clean sheet for a week or two. I have Alex who scored today to save my blushes but he wont do that every week I don't know what to do with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    I wonder why i do badly in this? I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything like that, but i really expect myself to be doing better than i am

You should do mate :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, still plenty of time i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    No idea, im still trying to find out. You can keep 3rd warm and cosy for me :p: With Chelsea's defensive problems, I dont think they will be keeping a clean sheet for a week or two. I have Alex who scored today to save my blushes but he wont do that every week I don't know what to do with him.
    ;yes; I totally agree with you there mate! I won't be having any Chelsea defenders in my team that's for sure, Don't worry, I'll keep the 3rd spot nice and cosy and I'm there to stay!:p: Anyway you better get back, because I want to beat you:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, still plenty of time i suppose.
    ;yes; This is not a race, it's a marathon!

ReputationRep:
    I went up 4 places this week :cool:

Still too near the bottom for my liking though

Hopefully Petrov & Elano can give me at least 10-12 more.

ReputationRep:

51 points with two players yet to play is good. If you look at some peoples scores this GW in fantasy stats quite a few have 30 - 35.

ReputationRep:
    if petrov dosen't at least score i will be out of the fantasy cup in round one,

ReputationRep:
    I've safely progressed unless Elano scores more than 10 points :cool:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.