Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So many new people. What is this, amateur hour happy hour?

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you! You obviously do also if you agree xd

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    SUPER MAAAAAAARIO!

:party:

I'd turn completely straight for that man right now.
    oh man, so would i..

actually, i'm in the mood to play pokemon or something right now... what does that say about me :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovetosleep)
    oh man, so would i..

actually, i'm in the mood to play pokemon or something right now... what does that say about me :|
    I meant the footballer :mmm: But saying that, I would for both tbh. :sexface:

:coma: I could just play pokemon right now too, ugh why did I sell my ds. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I love Pokemon.

This summer when my exams are over I'll be able to read, play Pokemon, and visit Tom and stuffs as much as I want. I can't wait.

ReputationRep:

hahaha! oh jeez, that kinda shows how much knowledge i have about football... xD i'm.. aware that it is a game.. that is played... that's where my knowledge ends. pffft, how was i supposed to know you weren't having sexual feelings for a little italian plumber? hot damn~ ;D

ahh bad move! tbh, i barely play my ds... but i go through phases where i suddenly remember it exists and stay on it for a week without stopping..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I love Pokemon.

This summer when my exams are over I'll be able to read, play Pokemon, and visit Tom and stuffs as much as I want. I can't wait.
    **** yes, i have so many plans for when my exams are over.. though, when i have work and exams etc i always make tons of ridiculous life plans like I'M GONNA CLIMB A MOUNTAIN and as soon as exams end.. i just go back to my normal boring life. (consisting of tv and video games)

ReputationRep:
    I love Pokemon.

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    **** yes, i have so many plans for when my exams are over.. though, when i have work and exams etc i always make tons of ridiculous life plans like I'M GONNA CLIMB A MOUNTAIN and as soon as exams end.. i just go back to my normal boring life. (consisting of tv and video games)
    lmao :rofl2: I know exactly what you mean.

ReputationRep:

oh god, it's so true it's not even funny... it's the same how like, i'll be lying in bed unable to sleep and thinking 'tomorrow i'll do this! i'll do that! i'll start working really hard and become a better person!!' next day... lying around eating pringles and watching desperate housewives reruns.. :|

ReputationRep:

You have a gif for every occasion, don't you? You should start an infographics business, to go with your stand up comedy act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    You have a gif for every occasion, don't you? You should start an infographics business, to go with your stand up comedy act.
    You're adamant that I am going to do stand up, aren't you :pierre:

It will never happen :flip:

ReputationRep:
    You're adamant that I am going to do stand up, aren't you :pierre:

It will never happen :flip:
    Yes I am. You'd be great at it, and it would be good for your self-confidence :yep:

We need to do something adorable. The adorableness quotient in this thread is dropping :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I've been off for nearly 3 weeks and my days have consisted of applying for jobs, watching DVDs and spending far too much time on the internet.

It's a good time to catch up on reading though, I started a political book today through pure interest because it doesn't feel like work like it does during the uni year. (I do a politics degree)

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am. You'd be great at it, and it would be good for your self-confidence :yep:
    No. Putting me on a platform in front of a large hungry crowd who expect me to make them laugh will not help me with my confidence :puppyeyes: Don't do it please. I'm getting along fine without any confidence.

We need to do something adorable. The adorableness quotient in this thread is dropping :lovehug:
    I posted a puppy train. A TRAIN MADE OF PUPPIES.

Next time we meet up we can try to do something adorable, I don't think we should make promises though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InPlainSight)
    I've been off for nearly 3 weeks and my days have consisted of applying for jobs, watching DVDs and spending far too much time on the internet.

It's a good time to catch up on reading though, I started a political book today through pure interest because it doesn't feel like work like it does during the uni year. (I do a politics degree)
    see, that's exactly where i'll be in a couple weeks. at least you're applying for jobs! that's more productive than just /wishing/ you had a job (what i find myself doing..)

yeah, it's pretty amazing how interesting things can be when you're not being forced into it. xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey Gays
    Hows everyone doing? Ive had what could possibly be the longest day of my life today so though id check in for some cheering up

ReputationRep:

Emulator? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    SUPER MAAAAAAARIO!

:party:

I'd turn completely straight for that man right now.
    His first goal was amazing :coma:

I bet you enjoyed that game, though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Evening, gays.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.