Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishaaaliyah)
    Passed my numeracy test today. Shocked. All the conditions for my offer at IOE satisfied for PGCE English. Roll on September 2014. Cant wait.
    Congrats! You must feel so relieved right?

ReputationRep:
    Interview for Bath Spa the day before my UWE one..brilliant news but super stressful..

Edit: Half an hour later....I received an interview for Wiltshire Schools Direct...ohhhh my god. It's gone from nothing to everything in the space of half an hour!

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling a slight sense of jealousy for those getting offers!

Got to go and sit maths and English audits on Wednesday for one course, and if I pass them I go to interview.

Still waiting to hear back from the other two!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything for secondary drama at Goldsmiths or IOE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiebath12)
    Interview for Bath Spa the day before my UWE one..brilliant news but super stressful..

Edit: Half an hour later....I received an interview for Wiltshire Schools Direct...ohhhh my god. It's gone from nothing to everything in the space of half an hour!
    Wow, I'm very jealous! Good luck with all your interviews, that's crazy.

ReputationRep:

well done!! I got an interview invite for Bath for the 15th as well! When is yours? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I think even a flat out rejection would make me feel a bit better right now!!!! Starting to really worry why I'm literally hearing nothing!

ReputationRep:
    I just received a conditional offer for Primary at St Mary's! I screamed a little when I read the email!
    I have not even had my to other interviews yet, one for Roehampton on Wednesday and one for Salaried School Direct on 24th January, so I am very very happy!

I fell in love with St Mary's again at my interview, is anyone in a similar position, I am in two minds whether to just withdraw my two other applications and to accept St Mary's?????

ReputationRep:

That's fantastic news. Well done! You can relax now for a while before the mad rush of interview preparation after Christmas. I still haven't heard from Somerset SCITT but hopefully will soon. I've got my Bath Spa interview on Wednesday and I'm really nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unsuccessful from my last choice - UEL - so so happy because that now means I can finally accept my offer from IOE which I have done

Feels so real now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisa-101)
    Congrats! You must feel so relieved right?
    Thanks. Yeah it is such a big relief now I can actually relax now and enjoy xmas and new year knowing I have a place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Descartes93)
    Just got an unsuccessful from my last choice - UEL - so so happy because that now means I can finally accept my offer from IOE which I have done

Feels so real now!
    I'm surprised you didnt already accept. lool. Although I only accepted today after withdrawing from my interview at middlesex.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    Who has applied for Secondary English? Where did you apply? Who has got interviews?
    Me, had an interview today for Manchester uni and I've got another for MMU in the new year. Other choice is an SD place through Manchester Uni but haven't heard back from them yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Yeah it is such a big relief now I can actually relax now and enjoy xmas and new year knowing I have a place.
    Exactly! Ahh cant wait to be in this position hopefully soon.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! Ahh cant wait to be in this position hopefully soon.
    You will do. Where have you applied and for what subject? Have you completed your skills test?

ReputationRep:
    You will do. Where have you applied and for what subject? Have you completed your skills test?
    Hopefully. I have applied to IOE, Kings College and Oxford Brookes for Secondary English. My skills tests is at the end of January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewyy)
    Just sent off the my application for secondary maths wooooo! This is bringing back memories of checking track every hour for undergrad applications haha. Really excited to to start hearing back from places!
    Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo_Marie)

I fell in love with St Mary's again at my interview, is anyone in a similar position, I am in two minds whether to just withdraw my two other applications and to accept St Mary's?????
    Congratulations! I was in a similar position, have an offer from St Mary's and loved it at interview but went to my Roehampton interview anyway today and loved that as well! So now I am going to wait and see what happens and if I get an offer from both will have to choose I'm not the best at decision making!

So relieved all my interviews are done now and I can relax a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully. I have applied to IOE, Kings College and Oxford Brookes for Secondary English. My skills tests is at the end of January.
    Ok. I would try and get the skills test done asap as this would put you in a better position. I know that Kings have started their interviewing process already and when I had a interview there last year it was considered favourable if the applicant had already passed.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I would try and get the skills test done asap as this would put you in a better position. I know that Kings have started their interviewing process already and when I had a interview there last year it was considered favourable if the applicant had already passed.
    Don't they give you a time frame in which to pass them by though?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.