Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Somebody please make a facebook offer holders group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinuviel)
    Somebody please make a facebook offer holders group
    I was just looking for one too!!! I think there is one! Somebody posted a link earlier in this thread but I cant find it!!! If anyone makes a group or find one please post the link!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarhuni)
    Haha nice, join this group bro (King's Offer Holders 2014):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/250047115154819
    Found it!! Just realised its not just for medics! Yh maybe someone should make one! Haha :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    Found it!! Just realised its not just for medics! Yh maybe someone should make one! Haha :P
    I have made one.
    www.facebook.com/groups/230996260417937/

ReputationRep:
    Joined!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys Please please don't let this dampen your enthusiasm for King's - but does anyone else find it a tad unfriendly? I'm trying to decide between Leeds and King's and although King's wins on location/reputation etc, Leeds has seemed a lot friendlier on the open day + interview. I've noticed King's has a low student satisfaction on university rankings for med, does anyone have any idea why?

It could just be I met grumpy students looking around. What do you lot think? Anyone else choosing between the two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbin'along)
    Heyy guys Please please don't let this dampen your enthusiasm for King's - but does anyone else find it a tad unfriendly? I'm trying to decide between Leeds and King's and although King's wins on location/reputation etc, Leeds has seemed a lot friendlier on the open day + interview. I've noticed King's has a low student satisfaction on university rankings for med, does anyone have any idea why?

It could just be I met grumpy students looking around. What do you lot think? Anyone else choosing between the two?
    Said this on the Leeds discussion too, but I have the exact same dilemma! And I found the same thing about King's on the open day... What I don't get is why King's ranks so highly on world rankings, but not so much on UK rankings...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSSA)
    Said this on the Leeds discussion too, but I have the exact same dilemma! And I found the same thing about King's on the open day... What I don't get is why King's ranks so highly on world rankings, but not so much on UK rankings...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha hello again there Yeah I've noticed that too, was in the top 20 unis worldwide but seems low down for UK. I wonder if King's don't make as much of an effort on the open days because they know their reputation will attract students. Such a tricky decision.

ReputationRep:
    Haha hello again there Yeah I've noticed that too, was in the top 20 unis worldwide but seems low down for UK. I wonder if King's don't make as much of an effort on the open days because they know their reputation will attract students. Such a tricky decision.
    I will private message you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ahhh i have this problem too. Between kings and barts (if i get an offer from either one) barts is sooo much more friendly. The lecturers help u alot etc (i go queen mary atm) kings just seems like they dont really care about their students :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Ahhh i have this problem too. Between kings and barts (if i get an offer from either one) barts is sooo much more friendly. The lecturers help u alot etc (i go queen mary atm) kings just seems like they dont really care about their students :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the exact same situation as you- i just had my Barts interview today (didn't think it went too well) but i've got an offer from Kings. I don't know which to choose because i like the location of Kings but i've heard about the low student satisfaction. I know Barts has a really good reputation but i really dislike the location and can't see myself there :|

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    has everyone who has received a message asking them to upload their documents after interview then received an offer after they've done so?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone recently received an interview invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    has everyone who has received a message asking them to upload their documents after interview then received an offer after they've done so?
    Thats generally what's been happening here. Did you upload them before your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    Thats generally what's been happening here. Did you upload them before your interview?
    No I was asking because I had my interview 10 days ago and got an email on Friday evening asking me to upload documents and I was wondering whether that means I'm going to be made an offer? don't want to get my hopes up too much!

ReputationRep:
    I had one of those interviews where I walked out feeling like it went okay and then the more I think about what I said, the more I want to set my bushy hair on fire (aka bushfire). I have all my fingers crossed I'll hear back soon, whichever the outcome (after the December interviewees of course, I mean you guys have been waiting since forever.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    I had one of those interviews where I walked out feeling like it went okay and then the more I think about what I said, the more I want to set my bushy hair on fire (aka brushfire). I have all my fingers crossed I'll hear back soon, whichever the outcome (after the December interviewees of course, I mean you guys have been waiting since forever.)
    Stop yourself from thinking about it before you're in too deep!! Save yourselfff!!

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was my two month anniversary!

Kings, give me an anniversary present in the form of an unconditional offer.

Otherwise it's over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview invite today!

Alright so my stats are as follows if anyone's interested:
    740UKCAT
    6.5A* 5As at GCSE
    3As AS level (Bio, Chem, Maths) and an M1 in Pre-U physics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.