http://www.sciencealert.com/new-theo...never-occurred

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have I gone against the rules of the thread:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polpo)
    Have I gone against the rules of the thread:confused:
    No. I was trying to point out to the other guy that this isn't the best place to diss Abrahamic religions /peoples.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Annoying when a mod deletes a post youve been quoted in before you've seen it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    No. I was trying to point out to the other guy that this isn't the best place to diss Abrahamic religions /peoples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, okay fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAlaikum

Please make dua for me I have exam on Thursday and Friday..
    Wasalam. Will do sis. Insha Allah it goes well
    x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Wasalam. Will do sis. Insha Allah it goes well
    x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks Sis
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    Do perfumes invalid salah? Read here for HOTD imam's advice:

http://askaquestion.hadithoftheday.c...y-during-salah

ReputationRep:
    Protect yourself from Hellfire by giving half a date in charity. (Bukhari)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Saw that too. May Allah grant them safety from the zalimun.
    Ameen

ReputationRep:
    What a video. Very powerful and shook me up. Brother abdur raheem green :yes:

ReputationRep:

Contrary to popular belief, there is no heaven for a g

ReputationRep:
    2:156to top

Sahih International
    Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

ReputationRep:
    Assalaamu Alaikum warahmatullah, I don't usually post Hadith in here due to lack of contextual knowledge lol, but I found this to be really awesome;

Our Beloved Rasool guarantees a house in the highest part of Paradise to those who have good character!

“I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for those who give up arguing, even if they are in the right; and I guarantee a house in the middle of Paradise for those who abandon lying even when joking; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Paradise for those who have good character and manners.” (Sunan Abu Daawood: 4800)

(I'm not sure on whether or not it applies to arguing with non-Muslims as well, if someone could tell me I'd appreciate it)

ReputationRep:
    Guys hear about the shooting of 3 young muslims in North America? True?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 much fasad)
    What a video. Very powerful and shook me up. Brother abdur raheem green :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice video, the way they described the gangsters was funny and educating.Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    Guys hear about the shooting of 3 young muslims in North America? True?
    (Original post by The Independent)
    A family of three young Muslims have been shot dead in their home in a quiet neighbourhood of North Carolina in the US.

Police have named the victims as 23-year-old Deah Shaddy Barakat, his wife Yusor Mohammad, 21, and her sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19.

Officers were called to reports of gunshots at 5.11pm at an apartment block largely housing academics and young professionals on Summerwalk Circle in Chapel Hill.

The victims were found shot dead at the scene, while some residents described not even being aware there was an incident until police arrived.

A 46-year-old man, named by police as Craig Stephen Hicks, has been arrested on suspicion of three counts of first-degree murder.

The shooting has been met with an outpouring of anger on social media, where people posting new pictures of the victims studying and playing basketball claimed they had been “murdered execution style”.
    It's true http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10037734.html

ReputationRep:
    Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon

ReputationRep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.