Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalabe)
    Anybody else with an offer from King's College?
    Unconditional offer for Adult Nursing at Kings, first choice so will be there in September! So close now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveladygagaxo)
    Current city university nursing student

Literacy is made up of grammar, comprehension and a short essay question. Also, there are scenario based questions to answer depending on the branch of nursing you choose. The numeracy is made up of addition, subtraction, division, percentages, decimals ect and you can use a calculator.

The interviews also depend what kind of nursing you apply for - some are group and some are individual

Good luck, feel free to ask me any other questions

Hey. On the nhs bursary application it is asking about my dad's self-employment income. Do they want the gross income

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fazimi)
    Hey. On the nhs bursary application it is asking about my dad's self-employment income. Do they want the gross income
    Hey

I'm classed as in independent student so I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing they want what he earns per year yes

ReputationRep:
    Me! Got an offer for Adult Nursing! Can't wait to start now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fazimi)
    My dad is self-employed also, yes it is gross income.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had confirmation from Sheffield Hallam for the post grad Adult Nursing course, anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone applying for adult nursing at Sunderland uni

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone applying for adult nursing at Sunderland uni April 2017

ReputationRep:
    hi is anyone going to Greenwich Avery Hill?
    i have a conditional offer for children nursing start sept 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingK16)
    Hey, Im going City too but for Adult Nursing, don't worry probably all of us are nervous to be going freshers cuz I definitely am

Good luck for your results!
    Also doing Adult Nursing at City, but the PGDIP!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the government are cutting bursaries for nursing students?
    Will applicants for 2017 start be affected?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it starts from 2017. So if you start this September 2016 you won't be affected.

(Original post by Smile88egc)
    Does anyone know when the government are cutting bursaries for nursing students?
    j

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    If you are starting in September 2017 you won't get the bursary.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else starting adult nursing in Sept 2016 at Hull university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChancedTravels)
    Anyone applied to Kings through Clearing? I am checking my emails every five seconds they said the selection day is the 27th ahhhhh

Hey I was there on the 27th too! How did yours go? Any news yet? I'm constantly checking the portal haha

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,I applied for adult nursing at Napier Uni and I get a group inteview on 11th August 2016.I am just worry about the pictures they are going to give us to explain in front of a large group.Please is there somenone who can tell me what were exactly the pictures ?Cheers !

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone planning on having a part time job? I'm considering getting a transfer from my current job and doing 1 shift a week when not on placement and not working during placement

ReputationRep:
    has anyone attended their health examination for uni. of greenwich?x

ReputationRep:
    I was there! have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess_cw)
    Hey I was there on the 27th too! How did yours go? Any news yet? I'm constantly checking the portal haha
    Me too! checking like crazy! have you heard anything?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.