Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow since I've done nothing productive today.
    Biology exam didn't go too well
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just going to finish off G482 past paper then off to bed xDD Didnt do anything productive today, hopefully tomorrow is better..
    I think I'd need to wake up early to revise...

ReputationRep:
    G. Morning. *cri*

Feeling like death. - Don't think my 3hrs was adequate. Any.. wahayayayyyyyay I'll start past papers at 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to continue with the June 2015 now, but.. I'll have breakfast first. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I've finished the June 2015. Going to do the June 2014 now.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed the June 2014, will now move onto the June 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Right, just woke up, I have half an hour to kick chemistry 's butt - going to look up model answers for the specimen papers online, and review group 2 metals - hopefully I'll have at least a few minutes to practice some enthalpy stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The June 2011 is done.

June 2010 now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    migraine is beginning to subside but not gunna do any work now :/. which is unfortunate because i didn't do much today.

tomorrows plan:
    9:00 - 10:45 M1 January 2010
    11:00 - 1:45 F332 June 2012
    2:00 - 3:45 S1 January 2013
    4:00 - 5:45 F334 June 2013
    6:00 - 7:45 Biology Unit 4 June 2013

IF i can (and i really hope to) i'm going to do some more Biology Unit 5 notes after all the planned papers tomorrow. if not then ill try and at least attempt a paper (and if not then... idk... :/)
    Aight im up, gunna get food then start at 9/earlier if i can :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm going to stop now. - Good luck to everyone who's got an exammm this morning. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Going to start at 9, only have C2 and Politics left to do now - undecided where to start!

Think I'll start with Politics: going to see if I can revise the Democracy and Participation unit in 2 hours, but since it's the start of half term I'm not gonna do anything too intense

Good luck to anybody with exams today! You'll smash it

ReputationRep:
    I will be practising some AS bio questions about carbohydrates, lipids and proteins and possibly enzymes if possible

ReputationRep:
    ugh what is this... i crashed out and fell asleep at my desk... got one maths question on the M1...

to hell with the order, i just need to get these papers done, finish the M1 then do the S1
    then do F332 and F334
    then do Biology 4...

ReputationRep:
    Had chem exams today so gonna rest for abit then will review the biology unit 2 topic 1 and 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    73/75 in M1.
    S1 time.

ReputationRep:
    67/75 in S1.
    Time for F332

ReputationRep:
    Didn't finish the topic but done a fair amount that I'm happy with, now moving onto C2 to try and understand ANY of it

ReputationRep:
    The Chemistry paper was alright. - Very glad I chose to retake.

Today was also my last day at sixth form and I'm (surprisingly) really quite upset about it. - I don't want to leave it behind + I'll really miss my chemistry lessons more than anything else tbh.- Had my absolute last class earlier this afternoon + it was so great but equally very sad. Can't believe it's all over.

Anyway, I am currently awfully tired so I shan't think about revision until this evening. - going to bed so I can catch up on some much needed sleep. :'3

Hope everyone is having a productive day so far.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Will be writing out a few law essays starting from as soon as this is posted - I endeavour to complete four.

ReputationRep:
    does this happen to anyone else?

Where you start revising for a module that you haven't done in a while and end up losing patience. I tried doing a past paper for s1 but had to stop. any tips?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.