CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Just perceive it like this; the quicker you have the Great Transfer completed, the quicker it will be a task that no longer necessitates being done.

That is not ideal, however - I hope that the necessary lighting is installed soon enough, on the high street! :yep:

Yep - that is so true! I hope to get it done soon

I know - however, I am hopeful that something is sorted out soon, in regards to that lighting report I sent in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep - that is so true! I hope to get it done soon

I know - however, I am hopeful that something is sorted out soon, in regards to that lighting report I sent in.

I am confident that you will, it may just take some time for the transferral to occur. :yep:

Likewise, it is a matter of safety.

ReputationRep:

post #3710
    spotify95 Believed to be our dear imposter.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)

post #3710
    spotify95 Believed to be our dear imposter.
    Thanks 04MR17.

Investigated and yes, it's likely who we think it is. Post reported.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    I am confident that you will, it may just take some time for the transferral to occur. :yep:

Likewise, it is a matter of safety.

haven't done any transferral yet, however I have done a couple of other things I wanted to - and will continue to do so tonight.

Don't know about the weekend - might get the eBay lots done first, followed then by the laptop next week. Or it might be the other way around. I haven't made my mind up yet.

Yep, you are so correct - the Co-Op lighting and the lighting from the fish and chip[ shop on the high street, provide the only lighting and are better than the not-very-good street lighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    haven't done any transferral yet, however I have done a couple of other things I wanted to - and will continue to do so tonight.

Don't know about the weekend - might get the eBay lots done first, followed then by the laptop next week. Or it might be the other way around. I haven't made my mind up yet.

Yep, you are so correct - the Co-Op lighting and the lighting from the fish and chip[ shop on the high street, provide the only lighting and are better than the not-very-good street lighting.
    Okay, that is awesome! ^-^

Yep, that is a good idea, probably the former option as there are time constraints attached to eBay lots being sold.

It is diabolical, is it not? I think the issue should be rectified soon - we can only hope!

How are you on this fine day?

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.