The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Yep - that is so true! :smile: I hope to get it done soon :smile:

I know - however, I am hopeful that something is sorted out soon, in regards to that lighting report I sent in. :wink:

I am confident that you will, it may just take some time for the transferral to occur. :yep:

Likewise, it is a matter of safety.

post #3710
@spotify95 Believed to be our dear imposter.
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17

post #3710
@spotify95 Believed to be our dear imposter.

Thanks 04MR17. :smile:

Investigated and yes, it's likely who we think it is. Post reported.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PerplexingGeode
I am confident that you will, it may just take some time for the transferral to occur. :yep:

Likewise, it is a matter of safety.

haven't done any transferral yet, however I have done a couple of other things I wanted to - and will continue to do so tonight. :smile:

Don't know about the weekend - might get the eBay lots done first, followed then by the laptop next week. Or it might be the other way around. I haven't made my mind up yet.

Yep, you are so correct - the Co-Op lighting and the lighting from the fish and chip[ shop on the high street, provide the only lighting and are better than the not-very-good street lighting.
Original post by spotify95
haven't done any transferral yet, however I have done a couple of other things I wanted to - and will continue to do so tonight. :smile:

Don't know about the weekend - might get the eBay lots done first, followed then by the laptop next week. Or it might be the other way around. I haven't made my mind up yet.

Yep, you are so correct - the Co-Op lighting and the lighting from the fish and chip[ shop on the high street, provide the only lighting and are better than the not-very-good street lighting.

Okay, that is awesome! ^-^

Yep, that is a good idea, probably the former option as there are time constraints attached to eBay lots being sold. :wink:

It is diabolical, is it not? I think the issue should be rectified soon - we can only hope! :smile:

How are you on this fine day? :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending