Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Might be a silly question, but is entering my address on PSN safe? As in, people I play online won't be able to see it will they?
    Yeah it's perfectly safe. Other people can only see your PSN name, about me and your languages spoken.

ReputationRep:
    TSR in a reasonably priced car hot lap competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    whoever made that game mode up on gt5 deserves a medal, its pretty fun tbh it :dice: all over black ops
    I made it up!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I made it up!

:p:
    mo = :king1:

couldnt find a medal smiley

ReputationRep:
    mo = :king1:

couldnt find a medal smiley
    We played it until 5 in the morning :p:

I'm still tired! :sigh:

Have you started on the A spec races now?

ReputationRep:
    x
    Btw totally unrelated to anything but O2 separated from BT in a demerger back in 2002. Taken over by Telefonica in 2005 which is a Spanish company contrary to what some people (cough cough) said...well not some people, just one guy :mmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    All gold so far in: A & B licenses, easy and intermediate of Karting, Nascar, Top Gear in Specials. :gthumb:

Edit:
    Nordschleife Section 2. :nooo: Silver, 2 seconds off. AMG academy in Specials, last one in there is a full lap around Nordschleife. :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Interesting read about GT5 car damage... http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/11/27/g...plete-reviews/

This means that all reviews are basically incomplete and not as accurate as they should be.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to install GT5 on my HD and it's been stuck at 14minutes for like 8 minutes now. Has something gone wrong? Shall I take the disk out?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I'm trying to install GT5 on my HD and it's been stuck at 14minutes for like 8 minutes now. Has something gone wrong? Shall I take the disk out?
    Just leave it in, it's an approximation which is often wrong, mine had 30 secs left and it took about 5mins to finish. Be patient.

ReputationRep:
    I never entirely trust progress bars on technology of any description :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's moved! After all this time of waiting for GT5 to come out you'd think I'd able to wait an extra couple of minutes, but noooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    All gold so far in: A & B licenses, easy and intermediate of Karting, Nascar, Top Gear in Specials. :gthumb:

Edit:
    Nordschleife Section 2. :nooo: Silver, 2 seconds off. AMG academy in Specials, last one in there is a full lap around Nordschleife. :facepalm2:
    Nordschleife is without a doubt my favourite circuit. The sodding AI cars in the full track challenge are bloody annoying though. They don't get out your way and hog up the racing line on the already very narrow road.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Nordschleife is without a doubt my favourite circuit. The sodding AI cars in the full track challenge are bloody annoying though. They don't get out your way and hog up the racing line on the already very narrow road.
    Would you get out of the way for AI?

ReputationRep:
    Would you get out of the way for AI?
    Question is invalid because AI will never be faster than me (or you, or any player in fact!) on Nordschleife. They're damn slow and just a nuisance.

My PS3 has dust on it.

Dust makes me all itchy and makes my nose run. :cry: Not literally mind ... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting read about GT5 car damage... http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/11/27/g...plete-reviews/

This means that all reviews are basically incomplete and not as accurate as they should be.
    So all these reviewers or people saying ti isn't as good as promised and that they have traded it in were wrong and just had to be patient? :teehee: I'm liking the look of this better damage at higher levels, same with more aggressive AI!

ReputationRep:

Hahaha that's brilliant! Shows how much time reviewers actually spend playing the games they score.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to get home and play my PS3 again

Spent the last couple of weeks playing Goldeneye Wii (surprisingly AWESOME), but I've got Black Ops lined up so I'm pretty excited.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    I can't wait to get home and play my PS3 again

Spent the last couple of weeks playing Goldeneye Wii (surprisingly AWESOME), but I've got Black Ops lined up so I'm pretty excited.
    You left it at home?! :nooo:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.