Evening

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Do you like my new penknife I got?

Name:  IMGP9779.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  80.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Too bad Holland didn't put up a bigger fight, although I'm not sure my nerves would have been able to take much more. When they got one back I was running around my room in anticipation.

But still, yay Germany.

(Original post by ilovetosleep)
    hahaha! oh jeez, that kinda shows how much knowledge i have about football... xD i'm.. aware that it is a game.. that is played... that's where my knowledge ends. pffft, how was i supposed to know you weren't having sexual feelings for a little italian plumber? hot damn~ ;D

ahh bad move! tbh, i barely play my ds... but i go through phases where i suddenly remember it exists and stay on it for a week without stopping..
    Haha! Don't worry, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself here. There are only a few football fans and they seem to be inactive at present :sad:

:sexface: He is one sexy Italian plumber though.

I miss it so much, :loveduck: I had pokemon yellow, blue, ruby and soul silver. I suppose I could always download an emulator, it's just not the same without the handheld device though... :emo:

Edit: Missed this?!

(Original post by Laertes)
    His first goal was amazing :coma:

I bet you enjoyed that game, though :p:
    Words cannot describe how I felt about that game, :sogood: Van Persie's was an excellent strike, but I can't help but favour Gomez, :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :woo: Too bad Holland didn't put up a bigger fight, although I'm not sure my nerves would have been able to take much more. When they got one back I was running around my room in anticipation.

But still, yay Germany.

Haha! Don't worry, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself here. There are only a few football fans and they seem to be inactive at present :sad:

:sexface: He is one sexy Italian plumber though.

I miss it so much, :loveduck: I had pokemon yellow, blue, ruby and soul silver. I suppose I could always download an emulator, it's just not the same without the handheld device though... :emo:

Edit: Missed this?!

Words cannot describe how I felt about that game, :sogood: Van Persie's was an excellent strike, but I can't help but favour Gomez, :coma:
    To be fair I was going crazy during the second half with belief that they where actually going to pull it back, but after a few tumbles in the box and some rather dopey behavior from the keeper I wasn't surprised at the final result lol

Ohhh and in case you didn't realize, there is now another active football fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make-Me-A-Geek)
    To be fair I was going crazy during the second half with belief that they where actually going to pull it back, but after a few tumbles in the box and some rather dopey behavior from the keeper I wasn't surprised at the final result lol

Ohhh and in case you didn't realize, there is now another active football fan

:woo: Another football fan! Welcome. :awesome: I didn't want Holland to pull it back, but I did expect a better come back. That was by far my favourite game so far, expecting a lot of goals in the Spanish vs Ireland game. Poor Ireland. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Evening homos

ReputationRep:
    Hai! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome newbies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :woo: Another football fan! Welcome. :awesome: I didn't want Holland to pull it back, but I did expect a better come back. That was by far my favourite game so far, expecting a lot of goals in the Spanish vs Ireland game. Poor Ireland. :mmm:
    Yeah I think waiting for that will be the thing that's pulls me through work tomorrow, should be a good few goals and hopefully something special from Torres then England on Friday... Oh I do love international football

Commitment is the key to achieving all your hopes and dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gews)
    Hey guys

Do you like my new penknife I got?

Name:  IMGP9779.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  80.7 KB
    I'm a bit disturbed. :unsure: What you got that for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    A little random lol

ReputationRep:
    A little random lol

I thought you were gonna take that signature off?

ReputationRep:
    Is it? ****. I'm doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Someone message me I could do with being cheered up.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sc0307)
    I thought you were gonna take that signature off?
    Can't remember how to do it in my iPhone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I collect knives to carry around with me and cut things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gews)
    You know this is illegal, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gews)
    That's not weird at all.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I hope that my aunty gets some form of logical thought in my mums head :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I remember that for a short period of time during my childhood I carried around a toffee hammer.

I thought I was the dog's *******s.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.