Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having problems with adding the clearing choice? Whenever i click on other, and write A100, it disappears before I can even click on next :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassanen9)
    Is anyone else having problems with adding the clearing choice? Whenever i click on other, and write A100, it disappears before I can even click on next :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    UCAS may be having issues, it could be an issue on their end so it might be a case of keep trying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassanen9)

Posted from TSR Mobile

There seems to be a problem with the UCAS system and queen mary is sorting it out. So don't worry! They are still holding our offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Hey, I'm a graduate. I obtained a 2.1 so meet their requirements.
    Ohh i see, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samarpanam)
    There seems to be a problem with the UCAS system and queen mary is sorting it out. So don't worry! They are still holding our offers.
    It still isn't fixed :/ do you think they will let us know when it works again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys anyone got any idea what the ucas tarrif/ukcat cut offs were for interview this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em.d_4)
    Hey guys anyone got any idea what the ucas tarrif/ukcat cut offs were for interview this year?
    http://www.smd.qmul.ac.uk/undergradu...FAQs/99618.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Amazing thanks! So to clarify if i'd got 2950 for ukcat last year and 545 ucas tariff i would have been interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    received waiting list offer, just checked ucas track this morning and 'a100' still isnt on the drop down list for barts, anyone else with the same problem. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaishiva)
    received waiting list offer, just checked ucas track this morning and 'a100' still isnt on the drop down list for barts, anyone else with the same problem. :/
    When did you receive your offer?

ReputationRep:
    When did you receive your offer?
    8:40 yesterday morning, but my track didn't update until late last night, so I was unable to add the clearing choice earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaishiva)
    8:40 yesterday morning, but my track didn't update until late last night, so I was unable to add the clearing choice earlier
    I am in the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good news! Track is now working properly! You can add your choice now.

ReputationRep:
    Which campus is everyone putting down to study?
    Main or Whitechapel?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Campus code is W;

• Medicine | MBBS (5 Years), Full time
    • UCAS Code: A100, Institution Code: Q50, Campus Code: W
    • UCAS application deadline: 15 October

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all those with the offers post-waiting list. I am feeling super excited to start. See you guys there!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all those with the offers post-waiting list. I am feeling super excited to start. See you guys there!
    Hiya thanks got the offer. Can you please tell me what campus to put down ? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I was just wondering if I stand a chance at barts (from your experiences)
    I have 690 ukcat and about 600 ucas tariff
    Bit worried about tariff because I've seen that they don't count qualifications and things and they are issues about that
    I have speech and drama exams, do you suggest that I call them and just confirm that each of my exams count? The speech and drama exams are found on the ucas table though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Hiya thanks got the offer. Can you please tell me what campus to put down ? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mentioned it in my post - it's W

• Medicine | MBBS (5 Years), Full time
    • UCAS Code: A100, Institution Code: Q50, Campus Code: W
    • UCAS application deadline: 15 October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hpcp)
    Hey
    I was just wondering if I stand a chance at barts (from your experiences)
    I have 690 ukcat and about 600 ucas tariff
    Bit worried about tariff because I've seen that they don't count qualifications and things and they are issues about that
    I have speech and drama exams, do you suggest that I call them and just confirm that each of my exams count? The speech and drama exams are found on the ucas table though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To have obtained an interview invite last year you would have needed 20 more in your UKCAT (710) and 40 more UCAS points (640).

I would say you are around the cut-off but I feel you might need more UCAS points to feel safe regarding Barts. Do call them up and ask regarding your extra qualifications - if they do count then you should be good to apply!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.