Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Glad I went for Hazard for Captain. Goal and assist so far and possibly all 3 bonus points

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My backline is dominating this week!

Heaton - 12 points (+3 bonus points?)
    Clichy - 6 points (+2 bonus points?)
    Wisdom - 6 points (+3 bonus points?)
    Clyne - 2 points

Even got Downing on 6 points (who may get 3 bonus points?)

ReputationRep:
    Even though got Clyne, that Burnley goal just murdered my leader's triple Soton block

ReputationRep:
    Upset that West Brom scored. Was hoping for a 0-0 to get me 3 clean sheets at the back. Only the 1 now.

ReputationRep:
    Great week with 67 points so far and closing in on first place :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For all this talk of Costa being really good value, can't say I'm still sold. Aguero's injury means I'm glad I decided to keep him. Captaining him has only worked once when he did that massive haul at the start of the season. Since then, his totals have been poor. But there are a real lack of quality attacking options especially with Aguero gone. Giroud, Bony, Lukaku three you would expect to get a similar amount of points together at a good price.

Dzeko for Aguero :facepalm2:

Giroud and Demichelis look good options now. Man City will likely keep a fair few clean sheets in the next few games as showed today. They will score less so leave less space at the back you would think. More 1-0s on the way.

Giroud is back scoring so he's in for Dzeko.

I hope Azpi is not going to be permanently dropped to the bench? Then again, that would make Luis fantastic value.

Downing is killing it this season - a little under the radar. I just can't fit him in my side though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Overall ranking has dropped 700 places in 2 weeks and my lead here has gone from 70 points to 3. Dear oh dear.

It was fun while it lasted.

ReputationRep:
    This is the time of the season to go big at the back. Ideal with all that spare dosh lying around.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    For all this talk of Costa being really good value, can't say I'm still sold. Aguero's injury means I'm glad I decided to keep him. Captaining him has only worked once when he did that massive haul at the start of the season. Since then, his totals have been poor. But there are a real lack of quality attacking options especially with Aguero gone. Giroud, Bony, Lukaku three you would expect to get a similar amount of points together at a good price.

Dzeko for Aguero :facepalm2:

Giroud and Demichelis look good options now. Man City will likely keep a fair few clean sheets in the next few games as showed today. They will score less so leave less space at the back you would think. More 1-0s on the way.

Giroud is back scoring so he's in for Dzeko.

I hope Azpi is not going to be permanently dropped to the bench? Then again, that would make Luis fantastic value.

Downing is killing it this season - a little under the radar. I just can't fit him in my side though.
    Just seen that Costa has only scored more than a single goal in 2 GWs - GW 3 [2 goals] and GW 4 [3 goals] other GWs he either scored 0 or 1 goal. No assists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Overall ranking has dropped 700 places in 2 weeks and my lead here has gone from 70 points to 3. Dear oh dear.

Why have you still not transferred out Aguero?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    This is the time of the season to go big at the back. Ideal with all that spare dosh lying around.
    Definitely.

(Original post by sr90)

Bottling it Saf style.

(Original post by mr tim)
    Just seen that Costa has only scored more than a single goal in 2 GWs - GW 3 [2 goals] and GW 4 [3 goals] other GWs he either scored 0 or 1 goal. No assists.
    I'm giving him until Aguero returns to which point he goes if he doesn't improve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    You'd have to hope that one of Azpi or Ivanovic gets a injury. If he starts to play consistently he's going straight into my team.

ReputationRep:
    Which one of Wisdom, Jagielka, Chambers, Neil Taylor and Cissokho should i sell to bring a City defender in?

ReputationRep:
    65 points was pretty good and I've still got Sidgursson, Kane and Lukaku to play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil014)
    Which one of Wisdom, Jagielka, Chambers, Neil Taylor and Cissokho should i sell to bring a City defender in?
    They're all absolute noobs, other than Wisdom. Sell them all.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney is playing cm. lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Rooney is playing cm. lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And scores

ReputationRep:
    RVP looks like a good option right now. Might upgrade from Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. It's me Bubzeh.

How many points does the top of the TSR have?

Hope you're all having a great season and some QUALITY banter in this thread.

Forza Fletcher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Hi everyone. It's me Bubzeh.

How many points does the top of the TSR have?

Hope you're all having a great season and some QUALITY banter in this thread.

Forza Fletcher.

How many you on?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.