Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hychan)
    Just had mine as well. How did you find it?
    Ooh, good luck! Yeah, not too bad, glad they were all competency based! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    RBS havent gotten back to me after the situational judgement test. I applied to HR for a change. anyone knows the application process for this division? it says on their website they usually get back within 48hours and its 72hrs, yet to receive anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    It's for his benefit. Attention to detail is a big thing in this industry. He called me out though, for reasons yet unexplained.
    :confused: just pm or ask him. and actually everyone is wrong, its boaml. i cri ever tiem, trololol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    :confused: just pm or ask him. and actually everyone is wrong, its boaml. i cri ever tiem, trololol
    Actually technically it's BoAML because you're suppose to capitalise the name but not the 'of'. You lot are disgraceful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will2348)
    Actually technically it's BoAML because you're suppose to capitalise the name but not the 'of'. You lot are disgraceful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    like a somebodee fuc u bic! yeah yeah shmeh, youre correct i concede, but they aint been my problem since november

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    Oh lol :lol:, well that flopped for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will2348)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's actaully BofAML ...
    Just like how Duke of Edinburgh is DofE not DoE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXG)
    It's actaully BofAML ...
    Just like how Duke of Edinburgh is DofE not DoE
    Lol, should we all just give up?

ReputationRep:
    Haha just to add I just found out that their twitter username is @BofAML so I win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXG)
    Haha just to add I just found out that their twitter username is @BofAML so I win
    Haha, you're right - technically this is correct.

They should ask this on their tests - bet it would screen out 80%+ of candidates, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually I think its subjective, since the Royal Bank of Canada have RBC on their website as opposed to RBofC, likewise RBS, so I'm assuming its a syntactical preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    Actually I think its subjective, since the Royal Bank of Canada have RBC on their website as opposed to RBofC, likewise RBS, so I'm assuming its a syntactical preference
    True, it would look weird if their logo was like RBofC or RBofS though.

People I know at BofAML just refer to it internally as BAML, haha, meaning this conversation was a waste of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWCW)
    Ooh, good luck! Yeah, not too bad, glad they were all competency based! How did you find it?
    Same, pretty happy about no technicals. I think it was okay - it was good practice and experience even if I don't get an offer. I'm sure they have a lot of people applying and getting interviews this year so I'll see how it goes. Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    To everyone that has done a first stage telephone interview with Morgan Stanley,
    What proportion of your interview was competency based?
    And how were the competency questions phrased? were they open? or very specific (e.g. tell me about a time when you worked in a team you didn't like etc)?

I will be really appreciative of any responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBSuperstar)
    To everyone that has done a first stage telephone interview with Morgan Stanley,
    What proportion of your interview was competency based?
    And how were the competency questions phrased? were they open? or very specific (e.g. tell me about a time when you worked in a team you didn't like etc)?

I will be really appreciative of any responses.
    Scroll back a few pages, there has been a lot of discussion on this topic.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the pwc online interview where you have to record videos answering the questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    [email protected] Graduate Recruiter for IBD/MBD, [email protected] the standard email address you use for any application related questions.

Hope that helps and Happy New Year!
    Thanks man, you too!!

ReputationRep:
    Any chance anyone got a contact for the HR at Barclays? Quite urgent, would really appreciate it.

Happy New Years everyone.

ReputationRep:
    For CS I've been invited straight to a second round interview? Has anyone else had this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    For CS I've been invited straight to a second round interview? Has anyone else had this?
    When did you apply and have you heard anything since?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.