Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just looked at the unofficial markscheme for my Physics exam. I think i did really badly,even though coming out of the exam, I felt like I'd done a great job. I want to die right now

ReputationRep:
    Its wonderful, never stop loving cos its key to life (genuine love)
    trainersatsfi.blogspot.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeFreak101)
    I honestly can't wait for the exams to be over then again summer is going to be torture! >.<
    How so?
    You prefer going to Sixth Form? (I think I do to be honest.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    I just looked at the unofficial markscheme for my Physics exam. I think i did really badly,even though coming out of the exam, I felt like I'd done a great job. I want to die right now
    Happens to me everytime! I hope I got lucky. Think I'm going to try extra hard for this Unit 2 exam coming up, I think you said you were on the AQA exam board though and I'm on Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Burgundy)
    Happens to me everytime! I hope I got lucky. Think I'm going to try extra hard for this Unit 2 exam coming up, I think you said you were on the AQA exam board though and I'm on Edexcel.
    Lol no.I'm on Edexcel too.
    And, I though you said Physics=Life?

ReputationRep:
    Lol no.I'm on Edexcel too.
    And, I though you said Physics=Life?
    Yeah it is that's why "I'm going to try extra hard".
    : )

So you have Unit 2 this Thursday?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling okay. I have to start working hard again now as my final exams are coming closer. I want a warm hug from a girl (I don't have a girl to hug) and also to play football in the sun with my friends but that's going to be a while before that happens because no one brings a football to Sixth Form during the exam period and we aren't organised to do something out of Sixth Form (although it has happened a couple of time, I might nag them). Apart from these two things I'm semi-nervous for the exams coming up (like everybody else) but I'm happy about going in and talking to my friends.

(I thought I'd bring it back to our feelings because I feel I'm going to accidently hijack the thread : P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I don't need these juvenile games. I'm 22 for goodness sake. I decided to break contact with her and leave an open channel for her to reply if she wants to. I really do want her to reply, I want some sort of closure and not for 5 years of close friendship to the point where I can say I actually loved her, to end like this.
    I hate falling out with people especially when you just want to go your separate way and forget about what has happened and they wont leave you alone (well in my case anyway).

ReputationRep:
    Crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Crap.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    You are so nice

Hungover and really tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    You are so nice
    No I'm not. But I'm attempting to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    No I'm not. But I'm attempting to change.

Well I like u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Burgundy)
    Yeah it is that's why "I'm going to try extra hard".
    : )

So you have Unit 2 this Thursday?
    Lol yusss
    How's your prep coming along? I still don't feel prepared tbh... Will always have some problems in physics

ReputationRep:
    Lol yusss
    How's your prep coming along? I still don't feel prepared tbh... Will always have some problems in physics
    Um...
    It hasn't started yet. Yes I know ironic because "Physics = Life" but once I crack on with it the work will be high intensity!
    I think I'll start properly tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    i feel pissed but otherwise okay x

silly! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    silly! :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why?? :hmmm:

ive just spent some time with my grandparents acting like a silly lol!

I love them so much! :love:

how are you????????? :ahee:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.