Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    And yet those on the other side of seven sisters show how it's done wrt youth
    You show how it's done wrt touching kids

ReputationRep:
    It seems so fitting that it'll be valentines day when we end the media love in with leicester. Quite poetic, very Arsene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    It seems so fitting that it'll be valentines day when we end the media love in with leicester. Quite poetic, very Arsene.
    chat **** get banged

ReputationRep:
    The Arsenal twitter account needs to be deactivated ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    The Arsenal twitter account needs to be deactivated ASAP
    The other day I actually made a twitter account.. though meh, why not?

Read some of the tweets from our fan base & instantly deactivated.

Why is the ClockEnd so dead for brah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    You show how it's done wrt touching kids
    He'll be meeting his new teammates soon
    Name:  IMG_20160211_202605.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  106.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    y'all acting like Shawn wont find your IP's and go Columbine on you.

you gotta be nice to that one asperged mini egg eating white guy

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think Arsenal will turn up and rip Leicester a new ****hole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    The other day I actually made a twitter account.. though meh, why not?

Read some of the tweets from our fan base & instantly deactivated.

Why is the ClockEnd so dead for brah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need to follow the right people. Some of the divs that are on twitter (Moh, blackburn george etc.) make me want to commit never mind deactivate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    He'll be meeting his new teammates soon
    Name:  IMG_20160211_202605.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  106.3 KB
    Heard he's been offered a 5 year contract at Liverpool.

Name:  1455223453302.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  69.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I honestly think Arsenal will turn up and rip Leicester a new ****hole
    Will be there to witness this

ReputationRep:
    They only have 2 losses and one of them was 5-2 against us

ReputationRep:
    lol, at the time it was de Laet and Schlupp at full-back, and Arteta played for 69 minutes. (he had been shown up not long before vs Dinamo)

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal beat Leicester because of Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott pretty much. Will be different game this time especially if he starts Giroud on Sunday. I feel the scoreline was flattering to Arsenal to be honest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You can't play a high line tomorrow, that's for sure. Too many teams playing Leicester this season haven't treated them like title challengers, and it has bitten them in the arse. Vardy and Mahrez have ran riot.

ReputationRep:
    We've never been able to field a full strength team due to our injury problems. Sure, we make up for it with depth but clearly the fact is some players in our squad are better than others, and the absence of our better players can easily be felt within 2 or 3 games when we stop winning. (Wins against bottom half teams at this stage of the season are as relevant as being able to live for another day in England)
    Leicester gonna expose our lack of Cazorla or make Coq look like the headless chicken of 2012-13, and we'll forever be a Bayer Leverkusen kind of club

ReputationRep:
    We are the only team who can do a league double over Leicester this season..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    You can't play a high line tomorrow, that's for sure. Too many teams playing Leicester this season haven't treated them like title challengers, and it has bitten them in the arse. Vardy and Mahrez have ran riot.
    We literally did that in the away game and beat them 2-5. Leicester are the ones who should show a little respect and shouldn't be looking to come and play a high line, not many teams can do that at the Emirates and get a result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    We literally did that in the away game and beat them 2-5. Leicester are the ones who should show a little respect and shouldn't be looking to come and play a high line, not many teams can do that at the Emirates and get a result.
    Leicester really don't care where they play, or who the play - which is what worries me about tomorrow.

Buzzing, but scared as hell.

The ***** will be playing city too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Leicester really don't care where they play, or who the play - which is what worries me about tomorrow.

Buzzing, but scared as hell.

The ***** will be playing city too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, that's the one thing which makes me confident we'll get a result.

Ranieri has shown that, like Wenger, he is stubborn and won't compromise. I have no reason to believe that Leicester will 'out football' Arsenal at the Ems, if it's still 0-0 after 30 mins I think we'll win comfortably, but it's important that we don't concede early otherwise there will be massive pressure on the players from our annoying fans and Leicester will be confident.

Also hoping Spurs will lose at City, they need to be put back in their place. No way City loses two home games in a row.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.