Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some how managed to get 73 this week, with Lescott, Ronaldo & Petrov scoring quite high.

And JAmes keeping a clean sheet.

Wasn't expecting 73, that;s for sure :eek:

And moved up some more places as well, crazy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    up to 9th from 12th

ReputationRep:
    lampard out barry in
    ridgewell out distin in

ReputationRep:
    69 this week. Beat my cup opponent.

Adebayor out for Santa Cruz this weekend as he's playing Derby - sound good?

ReputationRep:
    Round 1 (26 Dec)
    Zak's Galácticos 80 43 the_magic_of_mojo

Match scores are still provisional

So I'm through to the next round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    I wish Laursen would get injured or move to a foreign club. :mad:
    He keeps getting high scores which I'm missing out on by refusing to pay almost £6m for a villa defender....
    I paid 5.7m :p:

I forgot there was a GW tomorrow - I need to make a transfer today!

ReputationRep:
    Taken Adebayor out and put Santa Cruz on.

ReputationRep:
    I beat my Cup opponent by 3 points. Looks i will be whipped by the next one though.

ReputationRep:
    i hope adebayor proves you all wrong!!

plus i made 3 subs, meaning i've risked going out of fantasy cup in week 2, my next opponent once again is v.good.

ReputationRep:
    My opponent this week is pretty good. Higher ranked than me, anyway. He also looks to have a good team for the next GW and i've made 12 points worth of changes.

I'm up for the challenge, though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    So Ronaldo, any help on Ronaldo again? :p:
    Reckon he'll be rested? Tevez will be back I assume but unsure on Ronaldo...need to choose captain from him, Santa and Bentley.
    I doubt it. He will probably be rested against Birmingham if he plays tomorrow, which isn't good for me as im going to that game lol. I don't know whether Tevez will return, Saha scored 2 goals so Fergie could stick with him. Evra will be back though, I think.

ReputationRep:
    I should get into the next round of the fantasy cup, the person I'm against scored 40 this week and still has Drogba up front :p:

ReputationRep:
    So full steam ahead for captain? Or is Santa Cruz the man(he has 45k transfers in this gameweek :eek: )
    Should be safe with Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky out, Bentley in.
    Adebayour out, Anelka in and captained.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that Tevez is playing against his former team might want to make Fergie go with him. I very much doubt Saha will play 2 consecutive 90 minutes in a few days.

ReputationRep:
    Tevez will play, im not sure he'll start though. You're right about Saha not playing 90 minutes, but he might be given an hour due to him playing well on Boxing Day.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, makes it crapper really, because then Tevez blocks an auto sub coming on lol. I'm pretty confident with my team this week. Going to start:

Reina, Yobo, Evra, Distin, Petrov, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Hudds, Tevez, Santa, Berbatov.

Going to captain one of Santa and Berb, too.

ReputationRep:
    Santa Cruz is getting the armband for my team me thinks. He's %%%%%%%% hot at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    What do you all think of Hunt (Reading) - I put him in last GW and he got me 1 point. I want to swap him for Bentley however I'll lose four points!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    What do you all think of Hunt (Reading) - I put him in last GW and he got me 1 point. I want to swap him for Bentley however I'll lose four points!
    Looks like a cheaper slightly less effective Bentley to me. He's similar to Bentley in that he seems hit and miss. Tough run of fixtures compared to bentleys easy ones. Whether you'd be better waiting until next week so its free transfer, i dunno.

Still can't decide who to captain this week

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.