Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those that were asking, I am also waiting for Boodle Hatfield - has anyone heard either way? Or know of anyone who has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    Thanks, nervous as hell. They emailed me. If you are waiting for a response from them, good luck
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    Has anyone had a Bristows video interview?
    I am waiting - thanks very much!

The Bristows video interview is 3 questions and you have 90 seconds to answer each question. It really does fly by! Good luck for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmartin9)
    Anyone got a face to face with DWF or any advice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got mine in London next Wednesday. Not sure what to expect!

When is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawTC)
    I am waiting - thanks very much!

The Bristows video interview is 3 questions and you have 90 seconds to answer each question. It really does fly by! Good luck for it
    Thanks Are they competency based or about me and my interests? 90 seconds is not long to make an impression!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, had a HSF AC last thursday, but haven't heard back from them since. Should I assume it's a PFO? (since most succesful candidates hear by the next day)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    For those that were asking, I am also waiting for Boodle Hatfield - has anyone heard either way? Or know of anyone who has
    They said to me that they were interviewing all last week and this week at the end of my Skype interview (last Thurs). I don't know if they plan to do any others after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TiredandHopeful)
    Anyone willing to call up Taylor Wessing and confirm if their Vac Scheme recruitment cycle is over?
    Called them this morning, they have had a few assessment days but more are scheduled to happen soon. The cycle is not over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalvioHexia)
    They said to me that they were interviewing all last week and this week at the end of my Skype interview (last Thurs). I don't know if they plan to do any others after that.
    Thanks (: when did you apply and hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cardiff194)
    I've got mine in London next Wednesday. Not sure what to expect!

When is yours?
    Hi, do you mind sharing whether this is for TC or VS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    Thanks (: when did you apply and hear?
    I think you already asked me this. I applied in mid/late December and heard back on 13th Feb.

ReputationRep:
    Received this from Sidley, without messaging them for an update.

Dear xxx

The selection process for the Sidley Austin LLP Vacation Scheme is underway. Your application is strong and is being considered. I will be in touch again shortly with a decision on your application, your patience is appreciated.

Kind Regards
    I assume this means I'm on the maybe pile somewhere, seeing as there have been some rejections/interview offers already. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelscott111)
    Called them this morning, they have had a few assessment days but more are scheduled to happen soon. The cycle is not over.
    Great! Well done, and good luck with your app!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boolive)
    Does anyone know what Squire Patton Boggs assessment day involves?
    Howdy,

I'm a 2016 incoming trainee with Squire Patton Bogg's London office - please feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the AC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkmshire)
    Yeah I've been offered a vac scheme in the summer, really pleased! I applied to birmigham - they were really friendly and the offices are brilliant. I'm not sure how the assessment centre might differ in london but I imagine it must be pretty similar. The group exercise was prioritising the factors firms need to consider in the future while the individual one was interviewing a client about a problem then recommending some solutions. Good luck for your interview - let me know if there's anything else!
    Had my telephone interview yesterday and was given an assessment centre invite a few hours later- thanks for your help, everything you said came up. Booked myself in for this Friday, would like to ask if you could give more of an insight into the individual exercise. Was it a case study involving for instance a takeover of another company, and identifying issues? Also were the solutions written or did you have to advise the client? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Any tips for MoFo?

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else do the charles russell speechly online tests? has anyone heard? i foud them incredibly difficult!

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. Is Cleary Gottlieb really done allocating their positions? Because I don't remember reading about anyone having a positive/negative response from them (?) Apart from someone who got a letter (hahaha!) Or am I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    anyone had face-to-face interview with DWF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    Received this from Sidley, without messaging them for an update.

I assume this means I'm on the maybe pile somewhere, seeing as there have been some rejections/interview offers already. Any thoughts?

Got the same email this morning - I think we'll be invited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Nabarro Vac Scheme offer.
    Congrats! When was your assessment day?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.