Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Economic History rejection today... it's a shame it took them 14 weeks for them to tell me my AS grades weren't good enough.

It's been a pleasure following this chat good luck to the rest of you still waiting to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G.Hailstone)
    I think it's because the number of us who haven't heard is slowly dwindling :/ I just keep saying to myself its better than a rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Reckon next week is the one

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to Social Policy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applebeee)

Yep...still waiting for a response.

ReputationRep:
    Hey hello ! Yes I did got my offer early January !! You still waiting ?

ReputationRep:
    So sorry for all you guys who got a rejection from LSE. Are all of you UK based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flippi1)
    Hey hello ! Yes I did got my offer early January !! You still waiting ?
    Ya... I'm an international applicant from Canada. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Any geography offers/rejections out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    So sorry for all you guys who got a rejection from LSE. Are all of you UK based?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    To the people with rejections, first of all I'm sorry to hear it but did they specify why you were rejected? Was it due to PS or grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    Does the 4 week email mean your most likely going to get rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, lots of people get it. I got one and received my offer yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Ya... I'm an international applicant from Canada. Wbu?

Domestic London resident here !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avar)
    Any geography offers/rejections out there?
    I've received an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any actuarial science offers/rejections/still waiting? Now into the 6th week of my 4 weeks and still no word..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamie911zero)
    Any actuarial science offers/rejections/still waiting? Now into the 6th week of my 4 weeks and still no word..
    So happy I'm not the only one...yeah still waiting for an actuarial science offer brah...my 4 weeks ended today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    Thanks for your words of wisdom! May I ask what course did you apply for? And what were your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for Govt and Econ, I'm post A-Level applicant and have A*A*A already achieved

ReputationRep:
    After preparing myself for a rejection today I still haven't received any info.
    Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevangPatz50)
    So happy I'm not the only one...yeah still waiting for an actuarial science offer brah...my 4 weeks ended today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    still not heard either, i didnt get a 4 week email but my 8 weeks ended last friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.
    I have an offer for straight IR and i know a few who do, especially on the lse group on facebook. Not sure about rejections though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubytues96)
    I applied in early October and still have no reply...it's reassuring to think that most IR applicants haven't got an answer though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.