Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anybody here who has completed a final round MS interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    When did you apply and have you heard anything since?
    I applied 06/12/14 and got invited to interview 22/12/14 but I've only recently started to wonder why I've skipped the first round interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    I applied 06/12/14 and got invited to interview 22/12/14 but I've only recently started to wonder why I've skipped the first round interview.
    Wow that's impressive, congrats.

ReputationRep:
    Are the JPM interviews over the phone or face to face?

ReputationRep:
    cs only have one round of ints, composed of two back to back ints. It most likely just means they are right near the end of their sw process now and so are speeding it up for the final spots, good luck

ReputationRep:
    For CS I've been invited straight to a second round interview? Has anyone else had this?
    It's just the system which says you have a second round, they do that for everyone as there is only one round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    It's just the system which says you have a second round, they do that for everyone as there is only one round
    Ah cheers I was wondering what that was all about! Have you already had your CS interview then?

ReputationRep:
    Ah cheers I was wondering what that was all about! Have you already had your CS interview then?
    Yeah, got an offer a few weeks back, feel free to PM me for tips

ReputationRep:
    hi im expecting mine soon but its my first ever interview:/ do you mind telling me what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    For Lazard, is it a bad idea to make the cover letter more than 1 page long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    For Lazard, is it a bad idea to make the cover letter more than 1 page long?
    For any finance related application I would highly recommend condensing your CV/cover letter and keeping each document to 1 page of A4. Every HR rep I have spoken to have said that 1 page is a maximum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is the barclays spring week divisional or across all business areas ? Interested in WM.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to approach Deutsche Bank's question "what distinguishes Deutsche" bank from its competitors? "

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xcel)
    Does anyone know how to approach Deutsche Bank's question "what distinguishes Deutsche" bank from its competitors? "

Posted from TSR Mobile
    afaik, DB is full

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    afaik, DB is full
    IBD and Markets are full, GTB still has a few places afaik

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything about kpmg first year internship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    Anyone heard anything about kpmg first year internship?
    Not open yet, is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirb)
    Not open yet, is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm im not sure, i dont think it is, just wanted to be sure, i cant find anything online concerning it

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview coming up with CS for the IBD/securities!
    How should I prepare for it? Any tips??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    hmmm im not sure, i dont think it is, just wanted to be sure, i cant find anything online concerning it
    In that case don't worry, just make sure you've signed up to their smartnetwork to keep up to date

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.