Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    103,777 :cool:

Afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Thanks Cheese!
    Oh, and BTW, I cannot pick up calls on my mobile after having to force 4G mode. Reason is that there is a major 3G outage on EE affecting all of the east of England!
    And my S4 loves dropping down to 2G whenever it likes in default mode, which I will not allow to happen!
    Its ok, I hope u have had a good day Oh no! Why do you always have so many problems? I feel so bad for u man :console: I hope that they get ur 4G back up and running ASAP - I know how important that it :mmm:
    #1stMondePrombleme

(Original post by 04MR17)
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Its ok, I hope u have had a good day Oh no! Why do you always have so many problems? I feel so bad for u man :console: I hope that they get ur 4G back up and running ASAP - I know how important that it :mmm:
    #1stMondePrombleme

:hello:
    Hi

Yeah, it was good, but strange on how the mobile networks were playing... In Buckinghamshire/Milton Keynes, 3G was fine, but in Northamptonshire, 3G was kaput. Everywhere in east England had no 3G today...
    Thankfully, it has come back now so I can use my phone as a phone as well!
    4G was unaffected; that was fine in areas that have 4G rolled out. Though people who don't have 4G phones, would be absolutely kaput, as there was no 3G data and 2G is a waste of time.

How have you been today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Hi
    Yeah, it was good, but strange on how the mobile networks were playing... In Buckinghamshire/Milton Keynes, 3G was fine, but in Northamptonshire, 3G was kaput. Everywhere in east England had no 3G today...
    Thankfully, it has come back now so I can use my phone as a phone as well!
    4G was unaffected; that was fine in areas that have 4G rolled out. Though people who don't have 4G phones, would be absolutely kaput, as there was no 3G data and 2G is a waste of time.
    How have you been today?
    HELLO! :wavey:
    Cool man that is weird?!?!
    YAY!
    I'm in such a good mood! I just came back from Brighton where I had a fairly successful Gold CREST award assessment, had my braces tightened, tried my new trainers, new Doctor Who DVD, applied to a job at my local Computer Exchange shop and had McDonalds and a donut, BEEN AWESOME TODAY! :awesome:
    I hope your day was also awesome! 103,780

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.