Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Wow, jenson will give an interview too the tv after the race.

I guess my comparisons with lewis's race last year arn't so close as i thought.
    His voice is absolutely shot.

ReputationRep:
    This is hilairious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    I want to go and virtually maul everyone in that "does Button deserve it" thread. Threads that get started in other forums and move here are always moronic.
    Totally agree.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Brawn team made a pact to follow the BBC round everywhere and stop them doing their jobs

ReputationRep:
    Haha, wouldnt surprise me. Its nice to see, unlike McMerc last year shutting everyone out.

I just reliesed it was brawn who pulled out Kovies hose, that was nice of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minardi)
    Totally agree.
    You've agreed with me like three times today, same wavelength high five! :beer:

ReputationRep:
    You've agreed with me like three times today, same wavelength high five! :highfive:
    Innit. :five:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, wouldnt surprise me. Its nice to see, unlike McMerc last year shutting everyone out.

What? Do you not remember them going into a room in the hospitality after Brazil and it was a ridiculous sea of ROCKET RED (not orange)? I do...

ReputationRep:
    What? Do you not remember them going into a room in the hospitality after Brazil and it was a ridiculous sea of ROCKET RED (not orange)? I do...
    No, all i remember is Anthony Hamilton telling ted to **** off :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone link me to the forum on the iplayer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)
    Me too

Vettel can limit his facial hair now :teehee:

Let's see if he's clean shaven for Abu Dhabi :p:

ReputationRep:

My heart stopped for a minute when that happened. Maybe I overreact.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone link me to the forum on the iplayer?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8312861.stm

ReputationRep:
    No worries, got it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I was wondering how the McLaren mechanics got to the other end of the pit lane so quickly, that explains it :p:

Eddie is starting to look quite scared

ReputationRep:
    Bugger, i put the wrong channel on, one red button is the highlights, one is the forum, i thought i was watching the highlights they shown before the forum

ReputationRep:
    Beat me to finding it :p:

ReputationRep:
    First customer engine win since Williams '97 isn't it? Merc part owned McLaren...

ReputationRep:
    First customer engine win since Williams '97 isn't it? Merc part owned McLaren...
    Yeah, sounds about right, the rest have all been car production companys, except McLaren, like you said, mostly owned by merc.

ReputationRep:
    People throwing things at lewis while he's being interviewed :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.