Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I suppose this kind of attraction was the motivation behind Greek and Roman men having boy lovers lmaoo

ReputationRep:
    i see better looking girls walking down the street everyday

/thread

ReputationRep:
    I can kind of see where you're coming from. There are other beautiful, very smart actresses out there who are perhaps a bit more talented in the acting department (Natalie Portman, for example) I'm sure we'll see just how good her acting is once she goes into other roles other than Hermione, but she does sometimes look very wooden. However, I'd much rather her to be the 'Nation's Sweetheart' more than Cheryl Cole or Jordan or someone!

ReputationRep:
    lol, I didn't realise this thread was still going on. But yeah, I agree with everyone (above me) on this page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    lol, I didn't realise this thread was still going on. But yeah, I agree with everyone on this page.
    She's the only HB 6-7+ girl nerds have seen in a while.
    Drooling about her throughout the books and then movies.

ReputationRep:
    You're a female, you wouldn't understand, why even try to comprehend us???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    You're a female, you wouldn't understand, why even try to comprehend us???
    Because females also adore her :curious:

Now reviewing the previous posts I can now vaguely see the fascination. She's still no stunner though, well, to me.

I'd take someone like Scarlett Johansson anyday :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Because females also adore her :curious:

Now reviewing the previous posts I can now vaguely see the fascination. She's still no stunner though, well, to me.

I'd take someone like Scarlett Johansson anyday :sexface:
    Really?? I had presumed her admiration was restricted to males...

hmmm

ReputationRep:
    I think she is prettty attractive. Long hair obviously ()
    But she really has most of the qualities a guy would like IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think she is a very pretty girl - not so much stunning in the sense of 'Dayum you hawt'.

She's more gorgeous in the sense of 'English Rose'. She's very, classically pretty. Also she is extremely intelligent and I totally respect her for going to uni regardless of the fact she is like... a Billionnaire!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacinta)
    I can kind of see where you're coming from. There are other beautiful, very smart actresses out there who are perhaps a bit more talented in the acting department (Natalie Portman, for example) I'm sure we'll see just how good her acting is once she goes into other roles other than Hermione, but she does sometimes look very wooden. However, I'd much rather her to be the 'Nation's Sweetheart' more than Cheryl Cole or Jordan or someone!
    Natalie Portman! Now SHE'S the one everyone should be drooling over! I'd hate her if I didn't love her! She's a published Psychologist who went to Harvard AND she's an amazing actress AND she's beautiful. Natalie Portman > Emma Watson.
    I agree with this post though!

ReputationRep:
    She lives about 20 minutes away from me :yep: so she should feel honoured the ugly skank

ReputationRep:
    I think she's gorgeous, I love her styleeee.

ReputationRep:
    your lucky i have reached my limit and cant neg rep you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taliman)
    your lucky i have reached my limit and cant neg rep you
    You're.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    You're.
    My saviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).
    I know this is an old post but it popped up on recently posted. I'll see your Emma Watson and give you a Cheryl Cole. She can't sing, she's hardly stunning, she's essentially a chav who got a little money. Yet apparently she's the nation's sweetheart, my arse she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taliman)
    My saviour
    Thanks I try

ReputationRep:
    I think she's just one of those people that attract mostly positive energy regards of her looks or how good an actress she is. Personally, I don't think she's very good at all, just better than Daniel Radcliffe.

ReputationRep:
    Omdaizz iz u lyk well stooped emar watsun iz lyk well buttas she's neeky bruv.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.