Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

julian has said you can get me but the media says hes on the run etc so much crap going on about him

ReputationRep:
      Stuff about UFOs' to be released.. how cool

Confirmaiton of alien visitation and abductions, coverups and Area 51 stuff?! Exciting

ReputationRep:
      Personally I think wiki leaks was created by the illuminati and rich industrialists to make us all soon to be paranoid about WW3. We will then invest in nuclear bunkers (like the ones on fall out) and obviously they will own majority shares of these companies so will have complete control of the pricing strategies and they will take all our money....

(Original post by rugbyladosc)
        Personally I think wiki leaks was created by the illuminati and rich industrialists to make us all soon to be paranoid about WW3. We will then invest in nuclear bunkers (like the ones on fall out) and obviously they will own majority shares of these companies so will have complete control of the pricing strategies and they will take all our money....
        lol do you really think that :eek:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by blueray)
        lol do you really think that :eek:
        nah.

nah.
          Ps yeah add me i just read that friends thread page LOOL

ReputationRep:
          WikiLeaks: Julian Assange to hand himself in to police after arrest warrant issued

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nt-issued.html

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is expected to appear in a UK court tomorrow after his lawyers said he would meet police to discuss a European extradition warrant from Sweden relating to alleged sexual assaults.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...assange-police

ReputationRep:
          What are the odds on him falling into the hands of the US because of these ''sexual assaults''.

ReputationRep:
          That was such a blatant smear

ReputationRep:
          "It's remarkable how organisations and governments can switch positions. Earlier this year, swiis politicians and pundits were fuming over foreign governments buying bank data to chase tax-dodgers.

It took postfinance precisely one day to decide to close assange's account, into which contributions for wikileaks legal defence were flowing. And the reasons given aren't even remotely legal.

The US really must be twisting arms. And it's nonsensical. The damage of the leaks has already been done, but it could have been brazened out."

ReputationRep:
          "It's remarkable how organisations and governments can switch positions. Earlier this year, swiis politicians and pundits were fuming over foreign governments buying bank data to chase tax-dodgers.

It took postfinance precisely one day to decide to close assange's account, into which contributions for wikileaks legal defence were flowing. And the reasons given aren't even remotely legal.

The US really must be twisting arms. And it's nonsensical. The damage of the leaks has already been done, but it could have been brazened out."

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by MoanyLisa)
          Julian Assange has been Arrested.

- One count of Unlawful Coercion
          - Two count of Sexual Molestation
          - One count of Rape

He is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court later today.
          He turned himself in, and there's no case for 'rape' at all. Apparently it's all about 'unprotected consensual sex'.

Just goes to show how desperate the US officials have become. How manyinternational warrants, including Mr Assange, has Sweden ever issued relating to sex offenses?

Hint. It's less than 2.

ReputationRep:
          America Lies, this is not news.

The US government will never kill Wikileaks, or sites like it. Once it's out it's out.

Download the insurance file people!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by MoanyLisa)
          Those are the charges according to the Guardian.

It all sounds like a load of rubbish, I suspect nothing will come of it...
          Yeah definitely, it's just going to give Wikileaks even more press and aid their cause. Good!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Srxjer)
          He turned himself in, and there's no case for 'rape' at all. Apparently it's all about 'unprotected consensual sex'.

Just goes to show how desperate the US officials have become. How manyinternational warrants, including Mr Assange, has Sweden ever issued relating to sex offenses?

Hint. It's less than 2.
          yes, US officials, its a swedish accusation, a european warrant, and he turned himself over to british police.

lets wait and see what happens of this before we decide if hes innocent or guilty.

ReputationRep:
          somebody kill assange quick i want to see the world end in 2012 lol

ReputationRep:
          Hope the Yamericans don't get their hands on him

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Square)
          yes, US officials, its a swedish accusation, a european warrant, and he turned himself over to british police.

lets wait and see what happens of this before we decide if hes innocent or guilty.
          I just think its incredibly bizarre to issue an arrest warrant when the case is FAR from watertight. Even Assange himself knows this, why else would he deliberately turn himself in?

ReputationRep:
          It really is the public against the government.

How do any of them expect us to trust them when there's still so many unnecessary lies and deals going on behind closer doors? Are there actually any important politicians that support what he's doing?

I hope he clears his name, I would be very surprised if it's anything more than a smear campaign.

ReputationRep:
          So he's been arrested, I am not surprised. Some of the documents he has published and have yet to publish are major security leaks, he deserves anything he gets.

Edit: Many thanks to the c**t that negged me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.