Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

73% Of British Would be Unhappy If Britain Became A White Minority State Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bugsymalone)
    well its very unlikely that will happen as like a good 90 something percent of british people are white, so whats the point in this??
    Look. White British children make up fewer than 50% of attendants of London schools. That is a huge demographic change and it has taken place in the space of 40 years.

Rid yourself of this island mentality. Britain is a tiny island, with a fraction of the world's population. The world has billions and billions of people.
    And thanks to planes and ferries it is very easy for people to get to Britain now from virtually anywhere in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passenger101)
    Look. White British children make up fewer than 50% of attendants of London schools. That is a huge demographic change and it has taken place in the space of 40 years.

Rid yourself of this island mentality. Britain is a tiny island, with a fraction of the world's population. The world has billions and billions of people.
    And thanks to planes and ferries it is very easy for people to get to Britain now from virtually anywhere in the world.
    i don't have an island mentality, i do law and we were working on whether judges are representative of the population and i remember reading that white people make up more than 90% of the population :rolleyes:

and yes planes and ferries exist so the white british people can go to other countries, its not like they're being wiped out the face of the world

ReputationRep:
    well its very unlikely that will happen as like a good 90 something percent of british people are white, so whats the point in this??
    Nah it's around 80% - 85%.

ReputationRep:
    and i remember reading that white people make up more than 90% of the population :rolleyes:
    Not anymore we don't.

We need a mixed race world to kill off human identity and help destroy nationality, we will join up better that way. Immigration to this country therefore should NOT be capped to ensure a future multiracial majority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Not anymore we don't.

We need a mixed race world to kill off human identity and help destroy nationality, we will join up better that way. Immigration to this country therefore should NOT be capped to ensure a future multiracial majority.
    lol your clearly a troll, hilarious though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OdinsThunder)
    lol your clearly a troll, hilarious though
    Nope its what I believe in. And ironically so do many others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passenger101)

GOOD. Diversity has been brilliant for Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Not where I live it hasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want the whole of England or Britain to look like Bradford and be divided like Luton? ... no, case closed then

ReputationRep:
    73% Of British Would be Unhappy If Britain Became A White Minority State
    And yet our people keep on voting in governments which are very deliberately bringing it about.... oh dear. How to get out of this one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Would people please stop using this word "diversity", it sounds really dumb. Do you get a thrill off spotting a black person in a crowd? And if a black person represents diversity, what does a white person represent? Stagnation?? Dumb concept, dumb way of speaking about things

ReputationRep:
    Reading through the posts on this thread, it's interesting to see that the only advocates of a minority-white Britain are a few posters who are themselves white with strange ideas about demolishing the nation states and creating a borderless world. Everybody else, including blacks, whites, mixed-race people and non-Britons are either against the idea or don't care either way.

Have to agree with the previous poster on 'diversity' by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hughcapet)
    with strange ideas about demolishing the nation states and creating a borderless world.
    It's not strange it's the way the world is going we are all becoming mixed raced. Alot of us sometime this century probably. The worlds individual identities are becoming increasingly blurred.

ReputationRep:
    i don't have an island mentality, i do law and we were working on whether judges are representative of the population and i remember reading that white people make up more than 90% of the population :rolleyes:

and yes planes and ferries exist so the white british people can go to other countries, its not like they're being wiped out the face of the world
    I don't think that's the point, furthermore, they're not being wiped off the face of the world. It's just that there are more minorities coming and having babies.

You're doing a law degree, use your brain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-want-cap.html

(Here's the poll in full)

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/exce...-Mig301110.xls

A YouGov/Migration watch poll has recently shown that 73% of British people conducted in their poll responded to being unhappy at the prospect of Britain becoming a white minority state by 2066.

The poll also showed that 81% of British support the immigration cap introduced by the conservatives.

Tbh I'm quite disgusted at this poll. Regardless of what you say about YouGov or Migration Watch it shows that there are clearly a lot of people do not like this. Britain has about 11-12% of ethnic minorities as it's population not to mention and I'm pretty most of those didn't respond to being unhappy. Which doesn't say much about everyone else in the poll.

It's clear that white Britain is still quite racist. This is supposed to be good thing for the country for christ sake!
      How many other countries are voluntarily throwing their identities away for the sake of political correctness? We are, to the best of my knowledge, the only country to openly embrace others' cultures over our own.

ReputationRep:
      It's not strange it's the way the world is going we are all becoming mixed raced. Alot of us sometime this century probably. The worlds individual identities are becoming increasingly blurred.
      In America you have women walking around in skimpy tops and homosexuals walking around hand-in-hand freely (mostly).
      In Saudi Arabia, you have women walking around with their bodies largely covered up, and homosexuals' rights are not recognised by the law.

Whatever influence globalisation is having, it'll take a hell of a long time for these cultural divides to blur.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by -Invidious-)
      I don't think that's the point, furthermore, they're not being wiped off the face of the world. It's just that there are more minorities coming and having babies.

You're doing a law degree, use your brain.
      im not doing a law degree :confused:

i know different nationalities are moving in, some british people are moving out, everyones moving around the world, your point is?

ReputationRep:
      Correction: That's the way the West is going, nowhere else on earth are these things happening. Europe and North America are about the only places where the indigenous population is shrinking as ever more new arrivals flood in from other continents. The rest of the world remains as homogenous as ever, from sub-Saharan Africa to India to Japan.

The same applies from a political/cultural persective. Although European countries look more like provinces in a huge super-state ruled by the tyrannical EU bureaucracy, other nations' borders are looking comparitively firm and stable.
      • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
      I'm actually surprised the number is that low.

ReputationRep:
      If I'm being honest, I'd be unhappy were Britain a white minority state.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.