Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    wtf am I watching? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I think Casualty have done well with this storyline, considering it's always going to be a sensitive issue with the london riots. Good to see theyre showing how easy it is to get caught up in the moment too with Scarlett.

(Original post by This Honest)
    wtf am I watching? :lolwut:
    How are you on -1 posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    I think Casualty have done well with this storyline, considering it's always going to be a sensitive issue with the london riots. Good to see theyre showing how easy it is to get caught up in the moment too with Scarlett.
    How are you on -1 posts?
    Yeah the storyline was very interesting however :lol:

I'm on -1 posts because....wait I'm not allowed to tell anyone :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I loved that episode, for once I wasn't waiting for it to end! Roll on tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Crikey!
    Scarlett :wtf: though, silly girl.
    Yes, it was predictable, but I'm desperate to know what goes on tomorrow now! I'm finding Yvonne strangely likeable, Jordan really does need someone, don't kill her off now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Crikey!
    Scarlett :wtf: though, silly girl.
    Yes, it was predictable, but I'm desperate to know what goes on tomorrow now! I'm finding Yvonne strangely likeable, Jordan really does need someone, don't kill her off now!
    I found Yvonne quite annoying today :/ but yeah Jordan does need someone so I don't want her to die :no:

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett, What a surprise

I watched the red button episode aswell, Jeff phoned his boy

I hope Yvonne is okay and is found

That poor kid

ReputationRep:
    I never knew Dixie was a lesbian! She's married to jeff?! Im kind of new to casualty my girlfriend watches it and so must I now. Although i enjoyed it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    I never knew Dixie was a lesbian! She's married to jeff?! Im kind of new to casualty my girlfriend watches it and so must I now. Although i enjoyed it :ninja:
    Yeah Dixie is a lesbian - she married Jeff because her dad wanted to see her married before he died and she'd never told him she wasn't straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan.c)
    Yeah Dixie is a lesbian - she married Jeff because her dad wanted to see her married before he died and she'd never told him she wasn't straight
    awww ok thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Good episode, but predictable. Interesting that they chose scarlett as the person who got caught up the riots. Can't wait until tomorrows ep, first time I've looked forward to a casualty episode in ages, for a while I've just been watching it out of habit. I liked the clips on the site too showing the use of an advisor in the episode to make the police look more realistic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a crying wreck

ReputationRep:
    Lovely ending. A bit perplexed as to why Zoe was crying though. I'm never good with these things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Lovely ending. A bit perplexed as to why Zoe was crying though. I'm never good with these things.
    Zoe is still in love with nick, she never guite over him. it was pretty sad at the end really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1234)
    Zoe is still in love with nick, she never guite over him. it was pretty sad at the end really.
    That's what I thought initially but I thought I was wrong. Yes, very sad. Such a shame too that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the producer said in an interview that they won't be reuniting Nick and Zoe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    That's what I thought initially but I thought I was wrong. Yes, very sad. Such a shame too that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the producer said in an interview that they won't be reuniting Nick and Zoe.
    that is so disappointing, I was hoping they would get back together before he died of his tumor. maybe the feelings are only one sided.

ReputationRep:
    When's Series 27 starting? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    When's Series 27 starting? :teeth:
    Late August/early September. I don't think anyone's quite sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't enjoyed a Casualty episode this much in a while. Usually I just watch it whilst on the laptop (my family love the show, and I'm too lazy to move my laptop to another room), but I found it really interesting this time round.

ReputationRep:
    Really impressed with these last two episodes!

Scarlett seemed very out of character, but glad she eventually did the right thing!

Thought it was very fitting for Nick to go with Yvonne (although geniunely thought, also really liked the final Nick/Zoe scene very sweet like it was a final farewell to their relationship.

Now begins the long wait for Series 27...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.