Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QBasti)
    got an offer from churchill for computer science, still shaking and so happy

anybody know what
    "The College is admitting you on the basis that you are capable of achieving a First or II.1 in University examination;" means?
    If you are currently studying at uni it means you need to get a first or 2.1 degree to get in..bt that seems al il odd, if u are still in school I THINK ( but this is just my interpretation) is that you are getting in because they believe you are capable of achieving a first or a 2.1 (higher second) class degree at university
    ps: CONGRATS!!!! im still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gewelz93)
    If you are currently studying at uni it means you need to get a first or 2.1 degree to get in..bt that seems al il odd, if u are still in school I THINK ( but this is just my interpretation) is that you are getting in because they believe you are capable of achieving a first or a 2.1 (higher second) class degree at university
    ps: CONGRATS!!!! im still waiting...
    yeah i'm still in school, i was just wondering..
    still cant believe it, completely unexpected, because my interview and math test didn't really go the way i hoped they would.. and besides the british mail must be all over those letters, it just took 2 days to arrive here in south germany, never received anything from england that fast!

ps: good luck with yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Got an offer for maths at Emmanuel!!!

A*AA plus 11 in STEP II and III
    Well done!!! Did you email them? It looked like they were pretty well prepared for the influx of phone calls with that *******ly automated message!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bircho)
    Well done!!! Did you email them? It looked like they were pretty well prepared for the influx of phone calls with that *******ly automated message!
    Yeah I emailed them yesterday at 2pm, then they emailed me this morning! Have been shaking since!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe it i cant believe it.
    Oh my god.

ReputationRep:
    yeah!!!
    they replied to me 15 min after my email!!!
    conditional offer~~~~la~la~la

ReputationRep:
    Churchill College - Veterinary Medicine
    Need an A* in my chemistry resit (Sat my A-Levels last year and got A* in Maths and A's in Biology and Chemistry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountDuckula)
    Congrats! Hope you get those grades - Selwyn is amazing I applied there too, but didn't get the letter today...I'm hoping they don't send out all the offers today then rejections tomorrow
    Thank you! I hope so too and yes Selwyn is so beautiful
    Fingers crossed,let me know when you get the good news!

What did you apply for?

I dont think so my friend got hers today and it was an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    Thank you! I hope so too and yes Selwyn is so beautiful
    Fingers crossed,let me know when you get the good news!

What did you apply for?

I dont think so my friend got hers today and it was an offer
    I applied for medicine...and it looks like I'll be seeing you next year! Got my offer today

ReputationRep:
    I applied for medicine...and it looks like I'll be seeing you next year! Got my offer today
    Yay!!!! Well Done Medicine at Cambridge is the holy grail, thats amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Oh. My. God.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would end up posting on this thread.

Selwyn College
    Modern and Medieval Languages
    Conditional Oct 2011

See ya round, guys!

Ps: Selwyn people, let's start getting in touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:VivaLaVida:.)
    Yay Trinity Hall medic here
    Hey - congrats on the offer!! And for medicine too - just a little impressive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisB101)
    Hey

I got an offer today (on my birthday ). A*AA for economics at Robinson. Anyone else with offers for economics or from Robinson drop me a PM - it'd be great to get to know some of you before October

Congrats to all those with offers.
    Heya, I haven't posted on this site in ages BUT being curious wanted to see if there were many robinson incoming freshers

Im current fresher there doing law, but I have a couple of economist friends. Congrats!

p.s we have the best food

ReputationRep:
    has anyone received an offer for pps from downing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatsthestory)
    Oh. My. God.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would end up posting on this thread.

Selwyn College
    Modern and Medieval Languages
    Conditional Oct 2011

See ya round, guys!

Ps: Selwyn people, let's start getting in touch
    Selwyn? Snap! We need to make a group of us lol Congrats on your offer!!

ReputationRep:
    Selwyn? Snap! We need to make a group of us lol Congrats on your offer!!
    Snap indeed! Haha.
    I'm so over the moon right now!

I suppose you've had your offer then! What subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalamouche)
    Hey - congrats on the offer!! And for medicine too - just a little impressive!
    thanks, congratulations to you too! I'm so excited, I was sure I was going to be rejected haha See you there

ReputationRep:
    Downing for Law M100
    so incredibly happy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Engineering at Magdalene. YEESSSS!
    A*AA (For further Maths, physics and chemistry-in any order).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatsthestory)
    Snap indeed! Haha.
    I'm so over the moon right now!

I suppose you've had your offer then! What subject?
    Just found out today it's for medicine! That was why I was so convinced of a rejection - everyone else at interviews seemed to think theirs had gone really well and I thought I'd messed up lol
    Never thought I'd type this on this thread but... see you soon fellow Selwyn-ian
    It'd be cool to see some TSR ppl in real life

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.