Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Firmed UCL for Physics! Finished my exams today WOOO SUMMER!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple of questions:

1) When you firmed your offer, did you receive anything in the post? Was it important? I received nothing...

2) When do we have to send off our GCSE certificates etc, if at all?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8Hannah8)
    when did you all get your rejection letters from LSE? I still haven't heard back about my application!! I"m getting worried that I might have to firm my UCL offer. But at least you guys seem cool :-)
    I got an offer from LSE and I'm firming UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    I've got a couple of questions:

1) When you firmed your offer, did you receive anything in the post? Was it important? I received nothing...

2) When do we have to send off our GCSE certificates etc, if at all?

Cheers
    regarding your first question: i didn't receive anything in the post, just the UCAS letter.

regarding your second question, i wondered the same thing so i emailed them a couple of days ago and asked whether i was supposed to provide anything to them at this point to valify my offer.
    they told me that we would all receive a "status package" later this month with lots of info, telling us when/how to submit any certificates/proof to them, preliminary summer reading lists ( ) and further info.

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpe*diem)
    regarding your first question: i didn't receive anything in the post, just the UCAS letter.

regarding your second question, i wondered the same thing so i emailed them a couple of days ago and asked whether i was supposed to provide anything to them at this point to valify my offer.
    they told me that we would all receive a "status package" later this month with lots of info, telling us when/how to submit any certificates/proof to them, preliminary summer reading lists ( ) and further info.

hope this helps
    Cheers, that helped a lot

ReputationRep:
    Geologyy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gubey)
    What are you applying for? Unless its Economics or Politics I'm afraid you don't have much ground with which to argue. Most people on here are studying subjects that LSE don't offer, and besides the two subjects mentioned above, UCL consistently beats LSE on the subject league tables (even if they are not always a true reflection). So please stop being so ignorant!
    Did you get rejected from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EasyA)
    hey! i've sent a bunch a emails to UCL and I never got a reply back ( it's been 2 months)

which mail did you send the email to?

thanks
    since i couldn't find a general undergrad email i sent it directly to my department ([email protected]) and they got back to me immediately. maybe try to find the email of admissions for your department?

hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Have you been rejected from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutieapple44)
    Has anyone got any forms or information from UCL yet?
    i got an accomodation confirmation after i had applied saying that they had received my accomodation application, but usually a person only receives letters after grades come out

ReputationRep:
    anyone here applied to Canterbury hall for UCL accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzy93)
    i only finish next thursday and im also going to UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittyRoselle)
    Firmed UCL for French Roll on September!
    im doing russian and spanish
    i might see you there haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaacqureshi)
    i only finish next thursday and im also going to UCL
    Not to long to go now! good luck for the rest of your exams:gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    Argh. Firm offer in European Social and Political Studies, but the *******'s a bit steep - not quite sure they're familiar with the French Bac. I'm vaguely nervous about it - exams finish the 28th of June. We shall see.

I see other ESPSers. Which Assessment Day were you on?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed UCL for anthropology ,

Although really hoping they don't ask for GCSE certificates because I have absolutely no idea where mine are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzy93)
    Same, see you there it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_183)
    Same, see you there it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.
    Haha i know, although there were quite a few girls at my openday which is reassuring!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received any welcome packages from UCL? They said they would be sending them out towards the end of this month, I haven't got anything...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.