Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confessions of a gamer: Your worst ethically questionable behaviour in computer games Watch

ReputationRep:
    Runescape.

I told newbies, around level 30 or so, that I was a member and could turn their armour into gold if they gave it to me.

Those poor people. When youre new to a game it takes hours and hours to earn that armour. And I just turned around and ****ed them. ****ed them for being trusting and friendly. And ruined what was most likely an otherwise fun and friendly experience.

.... but I loved every second of it.

ReputationRep:
    on WoW in Northrend, you can go to an iceberg in Howling Fjord.

It had lots of little baby penguins on it.

I killed the baby penguins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabzqt)
    on WoW in Northrend, you can go to an iceberg in Howling Fjord.

It had lots of little baby penguins on it.

I killed the baby penguins
    Ahaha this reminds me of Super Mario 64. In the first snowy level you go to there's a big Mama Penguin who can't find her Baby Penguin, so naturally she asks Mario to go and find it.

So I did. I found it, brought it back to Mama Penguin, said "Look, here's Baby Penguin!"... and then I threw it off the cliff. She just stands there. Heartbroken.

:backstab::mario::evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Taking damage on purpose in spyro the dragon (poor sparx!) so sparx would go blue and leave a multicoloured trail instead of gold :p: and continually headbutting or flaming and residents of worlds in the 2nd and 3rd games XD
    That was the life

Killing innocent pedestrians on GTA and watching the police cars that had chased me fly off the edge of the cliff.

The usual killing of the Sims. I used to kill off the children if they had caught a parent cheating, because they would always snitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In Just Cause 2, I frequently tie pedestrians to cars and drive off/crash jumbo jets into them/murder them for fun.

And on Garry's Mod, my Dr. Kleiner killcount must be in the thousands, each in a more interesting way than the last...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocketwatch)
    Following the Sims idea:
    Making a pool without a ladder so they drown. You can't do that anymore - in Sims 3, they can get out without a ladder.
    Also, inviting the annoying or ugly neighbours over and getting the cow plant to eat them.

I locked the butler in the walk-in-fridge on Tomb Raider too.
    Put a fence around it.

Things i have done.

Dated all the girlfriends on GTAA and then killed them off in crazy ways.

1. Killed her by riding a bike off Mount Chilad. I had a parachute, she never, goodnight Irene.

2. I drove the other off a pier and jumped out just as the car went off the edge. Drowny, drowny!

3. Took a girl in a helicopter and then parachuted out and left her to die in the helicopter alone. Crashy, crashy!

4. One girlfriend I stuck numerous satchel charges on and then got her on a boat and detonated it. Bye bye! BOOOM.

The peace I obtained from this was brilliant as I didn't have no ratbags phoning me to take them bowling anymore.

In Sims I kill the kids if they get bad grades to teach them a lesson. I do not want under performing children on sims so must kill the bad ones.

On racing games online I ALWAYS go around the track the wrong way and crash into the drivers and hear them rage over mic. It is hilarious.

On COD in hardcore mode I often stick C4 on teammates and then detonate it just as they are about to get a good killstreak to really annoy them haha! Basically once they have C4 on they are my *****. I have made loads of people quit by making them my C4 *****es on COD.

Abused the javelin glitch on modern warfare 2 to annoy people in Headquarters and take out like 6 people at once.

On Fable I inflated all prices to really high once I owned everything. I was massively hated but they either starved or had to pay stupid prices which made me rich so I did not care for their welfare.

in skyrim I cheat all the time and this one woman I wanted to marry wouldn't have any of it as she was married to someone else so I killed her husband to teach her a lesson.

Also wife reported me for stealing so I put an arrow in her face.

ReputationRep:
    Told some kid on CoD I raped his mum and she was sat next to him reading a book and made him leave the game

He was kicking my ****ing ass

ReputationRep:
    I deleted part of the fence to the lion enclosure in Zoo Tycoon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.