Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who dosn't really have a problem with bankers getting paid bonuses??

ReputationRep:
    No I don't have a problem either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    No I don't have a problem either.
    Shock! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem. It might not 'feel' right, but it's not really up to anyone's feelings. They get paid that much for a reason, even if we think it's disproportionate.

ReputationRep:
    I've revised 10 hours a day, 3 out of the last 4 days. My idea of exam preparation is somewhat masochistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    I've revised 10 hours a day, 3 out of the last 4 days. My idea of exam preparation is somewhat masochistic.
    OMG , whatever you have - please give it to me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    I could do with some of that masochism. Never done that standard of revision in my life! No discipline at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    I could do with some of that masochism. Never done that standard of revision in my life! No discipline at all.
    Oh I can do it for end of year exams - but nothing at this sort of time of year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Oh I can do it for end of year exams - but nothing at this sort of time of year
    I find it more difficult at the end of the year. Though that might be because Keele have a silly system (or at least they did last year) in which you sit your summer exams less than a week after finishing term :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Am I supposed to be in the library at 1:40am revising? Or should I be sleeping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'm trying to write an essay, but got sucked into watching One Born Every Minute on 4od. There's another reason to intercalate - put off doing O&G for another year! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    at manchester you should be gurning your tits off at 1:40am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    I'm trying to write an essay, but got sucked into watching One Born Every Minute on 4od. There's another reason to intercalate - put off doing O&G for another year! :eek:
    Ooops!

(Original post by buzzcat)
    at manchester you should be gurning your tits off at 1:40am
    It's 2:30pm and I'm still working but feeling I'm making no progress. This is rather unnerving.

ReputationRep:
    shoudl be drinking. obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    I find it more difficult at the end of the year. Though that might be because Keele have a silly system (or at least they did last year) in which you sit your summer exams less than a week after finishing term :rolleyes:
    Hm, at Glasgow the course continues right up until exams, you should be revising as you go along, and therefore there is no revision period at all. Sighhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Ooops!

It's 2:30pm and I'm still working but feeling I'm making no progress. This is rather unnerving.
    I wish it were!!!
    My sleep pattern would be considered pretty normal then

ReputationRep:
    Ooops!

That is a sign you should be in bed. There comes a point when sleep is more important and more useful than trying to cram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Hm, at Glasgow the course continues right up until exams, you should be revising as you go along, and therefore there is no revision period at all. Sighhhh.
    Yeah, but keeping on top of the work as it comes during those last few weeks and revising isn't all that easy. And it requires a greater level of discipline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    Am I the only person who dosn't really have a problem with bankers getting paid bonuses??

If you're in need of a book to read, I recommend this.
    It would take a lot to change for me to ever respect the banking industry.

ReputationRep:
    Public health exam went better than I thought it would. My plan of revising the entire module in one day seems to have paid off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.