POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This article pretty much sums it up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Pakistan.html
Marsha2112
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's highly odd they've already buried him...Do they really expect everyone to believe this (I really hope it's true) without evidence? Who knows, maybe he died a year ago of "natural causes" and now they're like "oh we killed him!".

It'll be interesting to see if any other evidence - or the opposite - comes out in the next few days or weeks.
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DLJ)
This article pretty much sums it up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Pakistan.html
LOL, cos such a long article can really be considered as a summary.
Dennn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
Yeah there'll be conspiracies no doubt. They're pretty easy to just make up on the spot, hah. How did DM manage to get a picture and noone else?!
Sky News showed it earlier on live TV, but I think they got so many complaints about it that they haven't show it again.
vilongo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
Lol, DNA evidence is a little far. A video or picture would at least set people's minds at 'rest' that it is in fact true. At the moment ANYTHING could be made of the situation.
You do know that they have the DNA though right? That's how they identified and confirmed him.
Oh trust me, the conspiracy theorist thrive on mystery, its their bread and butter. Its the last thing they think about before they go to sleep because they think that its the formula that will let them see the future in their dreams. I think you already know how dangerous a retarded fringe group (e.g birthers)can be here, and how easily reproducible they are--especially in this alien loving country of mine.
Mujeriego
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing is going to change. Osama is a mere figurehead that most terrorists don't care about. Why won't the United States target the known Khaleeji billionaires who pay Egyptian and Pakistani fakirs $1,500 a month to blow themselves up in other countries? Why doesn't anyone actually want to stop terrorism?
ihaveyourcat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is all a bit strange. The US killed him, flew him back to america to check it was him and before anyone else got a chance to verify the evidence they buried his body at sea.
I too wonder if any other evidence will come out in the next few days
oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by trouble-trouble)
Voldemort was killed on the 2nd of May too!
I'm so glad I'm not the only nerd to have noticed this
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What's with all the conspiracy starting already? I highly doubt the president would give a speech to the whole world on some weak evidence of his death. Surly he'd keep quite until it was 100% confirmed.

Unless ofcourse obama is in on the conspiracy and is actually osama and has just shaved his beard off. And he along with the heads of the illuminati which include the queen, blair, bush, cameron, sarkozy, saddam (who isn't actually dead) and their supreme leader Rolf Harris along with others have planned this all along and are preparing to take over the world using their muclamic ray guns to control us after they have lured us using footage of princess diana. And once they have made us their slaves we will be forced to mate with super nuclear aliens from the planet omicron persei 8. Then once we have finished the anti chirst will come and kill us by picking our brains out through our *******.

Keep vigilant people because this is the beggining of the end. The end is nigh! :pierre:
laura94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
they have the body, and have said that they will be letting journalists in to see it at some point today. it hasn't been buried at sea. :l
DLJ
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
LOL, cos such a long article can really be considered as a summary.
Haha, yeah. These newspapers really need a tl;dr version . I tend to just look at the pictures though .
dirtyoldriver
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This whole thing just makes me feel kind of uneasy :nothing:
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dennn)
Sky News showed it earlier on live TV, but I think they got so many complaints about it that they haven't show it again.
The picture is a fake, maybe that's why they didn't show it again???
speedbird
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by baffled_mathman)
Yes, on the news and radio now, no joke (about it being reported). Who knows what the real truth is?!
The real truth? Is there a false truth?
Mr cone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They could have lied about it 5-10 years ago.
Also, His body was taken and identified in Afganistan before he was buried at sea.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
Yeah the US government warned a channel in the US it was a fake picture
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does the guy who killed him get to claim the bounty on OBL's head?
God_X
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lawology)
I don't think they would say he was dead if they weren't ABSOLUTELY sure. Can you imagine the reaction if he popped up in the next few years saying 'hey guys, still here...hurhurhur.' and it's not as if the US government and Bin Laden have such a great relationship they could ask him to 'lie low' for a little while...How would that go?
Obama: Look Bin Laden, I know we've had our differences in the past, but I'd really like to be re elected and your death would really help my poll numbers...Just do me a favour and no more video's for a while - yeah?
Bin Laden:... -.-
I wouldn't be so sure about that. It was alleged several years ago that Osama Bin Laden received some training from the CIA (and then turned his back on them), and it's not hard to believe he had some contact with high profile American officials considering his father was one of the richest men in Afghanistan.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
Does the guy who killed him get to claim the bounty on OBL's head?
I assume they'll all get an equal share of the money.
daemongreen
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
Do you realise that the constant showing of the picture isn't such a greath thing?

This is what I read on CNN

'The founder and leader of al Qaeda was killed by U.S. forces Monday in a mansion in Abbottabad, north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.'

Has anyone else heard about Osama having family members..?

Anyhow...Why the hell did they have to kill family members aswell!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads