Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? Watch

This discussion is closed.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone else get the feeling that "Anon 11" is the same person as another one of the frequent posters in this thread?
Shéamais
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Who's the other frequent poster?
princessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DPM)
Princessa where in manchester are you?
why?:ninja:
Shéamais
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by princessa)
why?:ninja:
I mean you are like in halls? Just wondering. 1st year?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.
oral - it doesnt really do anything for me if im honest, so i'd probably not be that interested and i'd not ask for it. same for anal - id never ask and i'd decline if a girl asked me.

infact the most fun i have is giving oral to the girl.
k10k
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh dear whoever started this is pathetic.
Pretty Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by k10k)
Oh dear whoever started this is pathetic.

Why? (it wasn't me btw)
Anonymous #11
Report 13 years ago
why would most guys be disgusted by the idea of swallowing their own semen (a substance that THEY produce) yet are usually fine to let a girl swallow it?

Yet then we claim that oral sex is in now way degrading. :confused: I think some people are trying to avoid admitting the obvious.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is it degrading for a man to perform cunnilingus?
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by morningtheft)
Is it degrading for a man to perform cunnilingus?
In many cultures it is widely and openly considered as degrading. The guys who do won't admit to their friends in those countries. I'd probably give the names of the countries but then I'd be called a racist and people would say I'm generalising.
*Kates*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.
I think if you experienced a bj you wouldn't think like this.
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
provided he doesn't grab her head or 'finish' without giving her any warning, i wouldn't say its degrading though...

the whole dominant/submissive thing is interesting though, when a guy gets oral sex, the girl is seen as submissive. when the roles are reversed though, i'd still say the girl is in the submissive position. then again i've never actually sat on anyone's face...
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
then again i've never actually sat on anyone's face...
you should give it a try... :rolleyes:
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
provided he doesn't grab her head or 'finish' without giving her any warning, i wouldn't say its degrading though...

the whole dominant/submissive thing is interesting though, when a guy gets oral sex, the girl is seen as submissive. when the roles are reversed though, i'd still say the girl is in the submissive position. then again i've never actually sat on anyone's face...
lol, it is degrading because she's put her mouth on something he views as dirty.

I agree with the second bit. Its good that you can see this. I think its fair to say that women are the submissive ones in sex.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
oral - it doesnt really do anything for me if im honest, so i'd probably not be that interested and i'd not ask for it. same for anal - id never ask and i'd decline if a girl asked me.

infact the most fun i have is giving oral to the girl.
Ah. I see I'm not the only one.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't view my penis as dirty, maybe you should wash more Pretty Boy?
princessa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
pretty boy you appear to believe girls are only taking part in sex to please men rather than their own enjoyment as well?
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by x.narb.x)
I don't view my penis as dirty, maybe you should wash more Pretty Boy?
stfu clean bean!

Obviously, not every guy thinks the same.
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
pretty boy you appear to believe girls are only taking part in sex to please men rather than their own enjoyment as well?
Oral sex - yes, for most girls and guys imo. maybe some enjoy giving it but I would contend that the enjoyment comes in pleasing the partner.

Intercourse - no, both parties enjoy.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah, I see you've yet to be introduced: Pretty Boy, meet 'Princessa'; Princessa, meet the personification of male-chauvinist atavism.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (79)
29.26%
1 (43)
15.93%
2 (41)
15.19%
3 (38)
14.07%
4 (18)
6.67%
5 (21)
7.78%