Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER: KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS!

It might just be Nesquik Cereal with some Chocolatey Squares/Nougat Pillows mixed in, but ... ..e..er, actually, now that I summarise it like that, these ARE pretty awesome.

Rice Krispies die forever in a fire that ironically Snaps, Crackles and Pops.

ReputationRep:
    HEAT COMING UP!

KELLOGGS CRUNCHY NUT CLUSTERS fight QUAKER OATS SO SIMPLE!

Wowee! Do Clusters muster up the lustre to win? Oats Simply the Best? I'm sure you're going to have your own opinions, and far, far better puns...

ReputationRep:
    Oat So Simple :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have rarely, if ever, tried Oat So Simple, but like Clusters. It's Clusters that I'll vote for, then.

ReputationRep:
    Clusters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I vote Oat So Simple! Tough though, my sister practically punched me for not voting clusters

ReputationRep:
    Clusters!

I like Oatso, but I like my sugar fix from Clusters. I rarely have it in the morning, but as an afternoon snack, damn that stuff be good.

ReputationRep:
    I love the oats! So Oats so simple

I like clusters too, but I eat them less so ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Oat so simple I love that oaty goodness, espesially the cinamon flavour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oats they're great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oat so Simple.

Oaty, oaty, oaty! Oi oi oi!

ReputationRep:
    CLUSTERS! If manky old porridge wins over clusters i swear to god....

ReputationRep:
    Oat so simple!

Don't know where I'd be without my golden syrup oatso. Loving the new 'bigger bowl' variety out now also, since I'm a piglet.

The clusters are quite delicious, that I can't deny, but it's so high calorie if you have a reasonable portion (approximately 24 times the loltastic "suggested serving size") and frankly I'd rather have actual chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    WINNER: QUAKER OATS SO SIMPLE!

The answer, the result, was simple. Oats so Simple. Despite the fact Oats so Simple isn't actually much simpler than making Oatmeal normally, it just changes the order you do the liquid-adding and heating. But that's the power of marketing! CLUSTERS ARE A BUNCH O' LOSERS!

Oats So Simple go on to compete again!

ReputationRep:
    HEAT CHOICE COMPLETE!

NESTLE CLUSTERS range versus WEETABIX READY BREK range!

The original Cluster-based cereal takes on the original Easy Porridge! A battle of originals, and they've had many sub-brands over the years, as the pictures illustrate! But which of the originals are classics that deserve their monikers, and which need to lay to rest to let the younger generation take over?! That's for TSR to decide!

ReputationRep:
    Clusters. Hopefully, Clusters can win this rematch with porridge.

ReputationRep:
    Ready Brek. Mostly because there's no damn chocolate in it.

ReputationRep:
    Clusters <3

ReputationRep:
    Clusters!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.