Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They tried to copy Lesnar's ER match with Cena, and failed, really.

6 for 8.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't as good as Taker vs Punk. Crowd was absolutely dead that match.

ReputationRep:
    I want a refund.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thought that was utterly excellent with the exception of the end. Match of the night so far for me as I found Taker-Punk to be far too predictable and Punk is just not an excellent storyteller despite his excellent mat skills.

Why did WWE think it'd be a good idea to put on two main events in a row? The crowd were dead for most of that match. Even the zombies on The Walking Dead would be seething with envy at the crowd there, but that still can't remove the intensity demonstrated by both there.

However even though Triple H is my favourite wrestler I'm disappointed he won. I thought the whole Kimura spot would be reversed into an F5 followed by a Lesnar win, which would have been very beneficial to both imo.

I'm done for Wrestlemania now though, have no interest in Cena-Rock.

ReputationRep:
    I love Bob Backlund.

Still can't believe Bruno is associated with the WWE again.

ReputationRep:
    80,000 mices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cena will win

ReputationRep:
    Trish Stratus :love:

ReputationRep:
    Has Tons of Funk v Rhodes Scholars been dropped, or have I passed out for a large part of this show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    I want a refund.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    £0 well spent

They snubbed Tons of Funk!

COME ON CENA.

ReputationRep:
    WWE have just embarrassed themselves. Sudden Cena entrance... ok... what's happened to this company? You don't have to try hard to get the times right or write stories with a beginning, middle and end.

For God's sake Cena, act! Sell! You're on the path of redemption, the biggest-biggest match of your career. Good grief, he even no-selled when Randy Orton was beating the crap out of his dad when he was cuffed to the ring. The ****'s wrong with this guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratstercs)
    Has Tons of Funk v Rhodes Scholars been dropped, or have I passed out for a large part of this show?
    Looks like they have been dropped.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed rocks skin going lighter throughout the years?

ReputationRep:
    Tons of Funk ARE the main event!

ReputationRep:
    They've dropped one of the good midcard matches, in return for 10 more minutes of Rock/Cena with an absolutely dead crowd who've sat through 3 headline matches with no break? Bad move

ReputationRep:
    The boos remind me of The Rock vs Hulk Hogan at WM 18.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even I'm not ready to see this match. The match has started and I haven't even looked at it. It's just... meaningless.

People need to get fired. Including Vince. All of them. Then hire me. I will bring back The Brian Kendrick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Even I'm not ready to see this match. The match has started and I haven't even looked at it. It's just... meaningless.

People need to get fired. Including Vince. All of them. Then hire me. I will bring back The Brian Kendrick.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You can't wrestle?

He's a better wrestler than Rocky ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    :rofl:
    And Big Zeke will be his bodyguard again. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Plus Rikishi and Too Cool of course. Basically every match will be Too Cool vs. Kendrick/Zeke in some manner, always ending with a dance, but you never know which dances Rikishi will betray in.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.