Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My maths teacher has said to people in my year that he already knows our results. Just wondering, is this possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    My maths teacher has said to people in my year that he already knows our results. Just wondering, is this possible?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody else baffled by how so many people did GCSEs in Year 9 & 10?

I mean, I know Fish is doing A levels now but I've subbed to the Multilingual thread so already know he's a genius.

ReputationRep:
    So scared about them...trying to keep myself busy so that I do not have to think about GCSE stuff!!
    I did 3 last year so I sort of know the feeling; I still have my results sheet from last year and the envelope was basically RIPPED open!
    It's just weird how high my expectations were at the start of year 10 and how low they are at the end of year 11 :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)

I mean, I know Fish is doing A levels now but I've subbed to the Multilingual thread so already know he's a genius.
    It was quite common in my school to get part of both Geography and Science out of the way in year 9. Unfortunately, we were the first year to miss out on this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Checked junk mail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i got it after all turns out it takes a while to be sent i got it after like 6-7 hours. Phew all sorted now, just waiting for results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Have you posted there?

I must have missed it, don't just subscribe, join in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    Doubt he meant it literally, just that he can predict

I'm in year 10 and I've finished my triple phys, bio, maths and French gcse because they're starting linear and they're trying to make it easier for us. I feel sorry for the later years though :-... No one I know has started a level

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    when do edexcel send out that email that we need to verify or w/e for resultsplus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    when do edexcel send out that email that we need to verify or w/e for resultsplus
    22nd August, 6AM

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by gomg)
    Have you signed in and everything? It can take a few hours for the confirmation email. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    Few weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Have you signed in and everything? It can take a few hours for the confirmation email. :yep:
    yes and then they sent an email about something I need to do before the end of july

ReputationRep:
    There is a severe lack of CCEA representation on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Have you posted there?

I must have missed it, don't just subscribe, join in!
    Yeah I did: I said how I'm doing Latin & Spanish for A level and possibly doing Spanish or another language at uni.

I'm way out of my depth though - you guys are usually talking in anything but my preferred languages.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did: I said how I'm doing Latin & Spanish for A level and possibly doing Spanish or another language at uni.

I'm way out of my depth though - you guys are usually talking in anything but my preferred languages.
    I'd try and speak Spanish, but I'm out of my depth :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    So guys.... I hope that everyone is enjoying their holidays after a stressful period of exams. This break was desperately needed.
    Cant wait for 22/8/2013 to come! Am not sure wat I will exactly get but let's hope for the best.
    And for those of you who just finished igcses with me this year I really want to know who will be taking at least 12 units of MATHS for their A levels. Thanx

ReputationRep:
    Ughhhhhh, dreading this day, not because I think I did badly but because I think it's scary to finally see your grades for each subject in black and white.

ReputationRep:
    I got myself a job over the summer to make sure that I keep myself occupied (and to get some money together)... Won't be opening my results at school just in case I fail and break down in front of everyone else...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.