Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Discussion thread - results day is here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    After stalking this and the last thread for some time I feel like it's about time I join in the results day jitters! Best of luck everyone, not toooo long to go now thank god!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiologyNerd)
    I resat biol 2 this summer, I'm thinking that also...
    How did you find it overall? I thought it was quite challenging actually :/ It was my first sitting and I think the past papers were a lot easier....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic28)
    After stalking this and the last thread for some time I feel like it's about time I join in the results day jitters! Best of luck everyone, not toooo long to go now thank god!
    Going by your username, which medical school are you hoping to get into? and best of luck to you as well by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy_)
    Same here! Really hoping for 3As but I'll get in with AAB, I'm so nervous ahh!!! What're you studying?
    I'm doing geography at the Streatham campus, how about you?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    Oh, the other thread's been closed, didn't realise

(Original post by shannahb)
    Do AQA have a log-in thing for results like Edexcel do? If so, I can't find it.. :/ Also, really annoyed that my college hasn't given me the PIN I need to register on Edexcel with to check my results in the morning
    Don't know if anyone's answered this already, but no, they don't. :no: My college don't use Edexcel resultplus either :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_dragon)
    How did you find it overall? I thought it was quite challenging actually :/ It was my first sitting and I think the past papers were a lot easier....
    I though it was alright, not great, but not horrendous. I'm an A2 student so that might be why I found it easier. Nevertheless, I shall always despise the application questions! I was one raw mark off an A last time, I better have got it this time!! What are you aiming for?

ReputationRep:
    Miracle Day was doing such a good job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryunzel)
    Miracle Day was doing such a good job
    lol errr this thread is the same thing

ReputationRep:
    Got to wait till 10:30 to collect results but judging by next Wednesdays grade boundaries, i may have already left the building by 10:31

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneha.vag)
    Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im going to get a strong B from looking at the mark schemes... I just have to pray that my teachers predict me an A for maths so I can apply to ucl anf kings

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know people's plans on the day. But let's think positive, so what will you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_lou)
    Np what other subjects are you doing and what do you need?
    i did biology, chemistry and psychology A2
    this summer i sat resits of PSYA2, F332, F334 and F212
    then i also did PSYA4, F335 and F215

to get into my firm i need AAB
    for my insurance i need BBB.

yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sketch)
    Ohh, I only managed to squeeze in about 2-3 posts in the old thread!

Is it alright to still use

or :parrot: ?

Edit:
    or :sexface: ?
    According to my phone you wrote that in 1970

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiMan)
    I just want to know people's plans on the day. But let's think positive, so what will you do?
    3 out of my 4 subjects are on results plus. So the plan is to check in at 6am my results and see if I did good or bad. If it's good I'm going to walk in ecstatic and get my results and probably stay at my school for a bit and see some of my friends. If it's bad I'm just going to get my results and leave the school (Most likely outcome).

ReputationRep:
    I'm going V Festival the day after results! So that's making the time drag even more! Waiting for results ASWELL as V. Will either be the best chance to celebrate or....the best chance to drink and commiserate anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody do F322?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    3 out of my 4 subjects are on results plus. So the plan is to check in at 6am my results and see if I did good or bad. If it's good I'm going to walk in ecstatic and get my results and probably stay at my school for a bit and see some of my friends. If it's bad I'm just going to get my results and leave the school (Most likely outcome).
    hahahahahaha same here. I'm just going to get my results and immediately leave and go home. I hate waiting there knowing you've done not so good and you see your teachers congratulating your friends on their 2 A*s and you just feel like **** standing there and he asks you what you got and the reply is "ohh well done" (when they know its bad) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
    :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
    :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
    :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deziah)
    Anybody do F322?
    yupp

ReputationRep:
    Results day is driving me insane... I'm just sat here on youtube watching results day videos

(AS Student)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.