Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by wibletg)
    Well that exam was a nightmare!
    My engineer friend said it was average at best… I think all the exams this year seem to be harder than usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smaug123)
    My engineer friend said it was average at best… I think all the exams this year seem to be harder than usual
    Lower boundaries for Science students at least
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    1 down, 4 to go. It was a bit of a blur, but I think I put lots of relevant words on bits of paper. The words weren't planned or precise or particularly explained, but they were written. Mid 2.1 at best I think.
    All done. Self-predictions: 65, 61, 66, 67, and 60.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)

Yep I'm going to Cornell
    Pretty awesome. Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    HOM today. Was feeling okay, until started speaking to people - realised that I forgot to put certain points in my essays and got at least 2 MCQs wrong. FML.

Also this thread's started dying? :P All those happy people finishing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onee-chan)
    HOM today. Was feeling okay, until started speaking to people - realised that I forgot to put certain points in my essays and got at least 2 MCQs wrong. FML.

Also this thread's started dying? :P All those happy people finishing.
    Not me

Another god-awful exam - again hated universally by the engineers

They keep picking the most obscure parts of the course to base 30 mark questions on

ReputationRep:
    Not me

They keep picking the most obscure parts of the course to base 30 mark questions on
    I know! It's like that with some of the medic parts as well. Maybe this year is just ridiculously hard!

Gah everyone out drinking and having fun is really not helping. I just feel super lonely in my room.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Not me

(Original post by Onee-chan)
    I know! It's like that with some of the medic parts as well. Maybe this year is just ridiculously hard!

Gah everyone out drinking and having fun is really not helping. I just feel super lonely in my room.
    Yeah, economics has a tendency towards questions that hinge on one specific obscure detail or case...

ReputationRep:
    3 Down, 2 to go. Self-predictions: 65, 61, and 66.
    Predictions are usually way off. Just saying :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Predictions are usually way off. Just saying :p:
    I want to come back to them with results to compare! I mean, I'm pretty sure I must be close, at least getting them in the right order. We will see.

ReputationRep:
    3 Down, 2 to go. Self-predictions: 65, 61, and 66.
    That is some pretty accurate predicting. My predictions are usually as broadbrush as "****" or "okayish", and I've still been known to miss the mark.

ReputationRep:
    I want to come back to them with results to compare! I mean, I'm pretty sure I must be close, at least getting them in the right order. We will see.
    In my finals I walked out of an exam convinced I'd gotten 65. I got 72 and 75 :p: I have also gotten 2.2s when I thought I'd managed 2.1s.

ReputationRep:
    Finished.

Name:  fanta-sea.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  156.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camaieu)
    Finished.

How does it feel?

ReputationRep:
    How does it feel?
    Surreal. Great, but...surreal. When are you finished?

ReputationRep:
    Surreal. Great, but...surreal. When are you finished?
    I can imagine - having no pressure to work for the first time in 9 months must be great

Not until Tuesday unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine - having no pressure to work for the first time in 9 months must be great

Snap. Tuesday.

Three appalling days and then punting and drinking and sunshine and happiness, and all guiltfree. :moon:

For now, mostly cutting out sleep again, sigh. A book chapter and a load of notes to get through before nine.

Finished.

Grats :borat:

Enjoy all that stuff I mentioned above

The stuff that isn't cramming, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Snap. Tuesday.

Three appalling days and then punting and drinking and sunshine and happiness, and all guiltfree. :moon:

For now, mostly cutting out sleep again, sigh. A book chapter and a load of notes to get through before nine.
    Nearly done the pain is nearly over

ReputationRep:
    My own share of pain this weekend. I've got to write a conference paper (3000 words). And it obviously needs to be good
    Conference is next Friday, but I'll be at a different conference on Monday and Tuesday, and really need Wednesday for the PP slide and practicing. Left it this late because I'm still not 100% sure what I want to say.

ReputationRep:
    Finished.

Massive well done!!! :hugs:

Same here. Not long now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.