Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm still up so might as well post the quotes/wise words/ advice I have for today (I now post 4 new 'quotes' every day - yes boyy )

ReputationRep:
    You can spend all the time in the world asking yourself 'what if?; and telling yourself 'if only' but that is not going to change anything. Stop beating yourself up about what could have been and what should have been and focus on what can be and what will be.

ReputationRep:
    There's no point in being jealous of other people. In reality their life is not as perfect as it appears on the surface; everyone has their problems so stop wishing that you were more like so and so and just be who you are, whatever that may be, and try to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    You've only got a limited time on this Earth so why are you so miserable? Just try to enjoy the little things. No one is saying you need to be happy all the time but just try to be content. Walking around with that frown on your face isn't going to make your time pass my any quicker so you may as well spend it cheerfully.

ReputationRep:
    You say: "I'm never going to love anyone because people always seem to hurt me"

I say: Everyone is going to hurt you to some extent whether it's intentionally or unintentionally,but don't let the fear or being hurt prevent you from loving or being loved.

ReputationRep:
    4 new wise words which have come from my heart (i.e. they aren't just copied from the net) - hell yeah

ReputationRep:
    "All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Zimbabwe, and therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words 'Ich bin ein Zimbabwean!'" - JFK

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Don't trust internet quotes." - George Washington :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    daily 4 - here it goes:

ReputationRep:
    "One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future"

ReputationRep:
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love" - Dr Seus

aww

ReputationRep:
    "You know you are in love when you can't sleep because finally reality is better than your dreams "

ReputationRep:
    LOve this>>>

"The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel"

ReputationRep:
    Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. - Bruce Lee

Favourite quote
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    You can never judge a man until you've been in his skin and walked around in it - To Kill a Mockingbird (paraphrased from Atticus)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool_JordH)
    You can never judge a man until you've been in his skin and walked around in it - To Kill a Mockingbird (paraphrased from Atticus)
    really like that

ReputationRep:
    yes, it's that time again

ReputationRep:
    "True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends"

ReputationRep:
    "Hurt people hurt people. That's how pain patterns gets passed on, generation after generation after generation. Break the chain today. Meet anger with sympathy, contempt with compassion, cruelty with kindness. Greet grimaces with smiles. Forgive and forget about finding fault. Love is the weapon of the future." - Yehuda Berg

ReputationRep:
    "When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpapers . They scratch and hurt you but later you are shined and polished whilst they end up useless"

ReputationRep:
    "Don't stay with someone just because you're afraid of hurting their feelings by leaving them, you'll only end up hurting them more "

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.