Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Hm, is that so? You probably eat stale placentas while jerking off to A Serbian Film.

I probably will in due course
    That film is a masterpiece. A frightening, disgusting masterpiece but one nonetheless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbie180)
    Girls hold their boobs when running down the stairs

Also what are guy's obsession with a thigh gap?
    I don't know where this obsession came from but it is not ****ing sexy! It's plain anorexic seeing a thigh gap. Triangles all the way :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    You honestly wouldn't see more than one guy in a cubicle at a time, even if they do use those long urinals that tend to be in clubs together.
    You do get guys in cubicles together in pubs and clubs where I'm from, but it's normally because they're snorting coke in there. When I worked in such a pub the manager tried to stop it by putting artex on all the flat surfaces :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I imagine that ballsacks are an annoying thing to have to deal with in summer. Guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I imagine that ballsacks are an annoying thing to have to deal with in summer. Guys?
    Rarely notice them to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    That moment of terror for guys when shaving over our adam's apple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix23)
    I'm girl and I can never understand this...
    It's just to have someone to talk too in the massive que. Or depending who you're with, to talk about other people.(So guys, if you're on a double date or with a group of girls and they all go to the loo...it's either very bad or very good. Or they haven't made their mind up yet.) .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    It's just to have someone to talk too in the massive que. Or depending who you're with, to talk about other people.(So guys, if you're on a double date or with a group of girls and they all go to the loo...it's either very bad or very good. Or they haven't made their mind up yet.) .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If there's a queue or we're out we'll normally go together just to stay as a group. Still don't get it in school though.

ReputationRep:
    That, when playing the drums, accidently thwacking your balls with a drum stick is an occasional occurrence.

...ow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Surprisingly not. But when you're doing star jumps they god damn are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peaches & Cream)
    How many people have you heard of that have died from being kicked in the balls? Now compare that to the number of women that have died in childbirth. :rolleyes:
    That's because childbirth can have serious complications, not because it's painful. Not that it isn't painful, but that's not why people die from it.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty gross but before I started getting periods I thought it would be perfect red blood coming out like a cut or something. Not the clotty, stringy, dark red crap it can be if it is very heavy.

So I assume guys aren't really aware of this...

...or maybe I'm just a freak. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eelnais)
    Pretty gross but before I started getting periods I thought it would be perfect red blood coming out like a cut or something. Not the clotty, stringy, dark red crap it can be if it is very heavy.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

ReputationRep:

:eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg:

TMI!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg:

TMI!
    Well...looks like I've won the who can gross out the men the most contest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    The offside rule.
    bu...but I know the offside rule... does this make me a man?

ReputationRep:
    Well...looks like I've won the who can gross out the men the most contest
    My dear... Name:  no really, stop.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  7.8 KB

I'm kidding But that was a bit erm... Heavy... to just see there (no pun intended)

(Original post by srhc24)
    bu...but I know the offside rule... does this make me a man?
    No, but it makes you a bit more awesome.

ReputationRep:

I think you should go into more detail, we all want to know more :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    My dear... Name:  no really, stop.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  7.8 KB

I'm kidding But that was a bit erm... Heavy... to just see there (no pun intended)
    Ahahaha, maybe that was because it was my first time? Incase you ever turn into a girl, the Pill does turn your period into the perfect red blood and it is a wonder to be on.

I'm so used to talking graphically with my friends that I forget this stuff bothers most people.

/loner at uni for life come October

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha, maybe that was because it was my first time? Incase you ever turn into a girl, the Pill does turn your period into the perfect red blood and it is a wonder to be on.

I'm so used to talking graphically with my friends that I forget this stuff bothers most people.

/loner at uni for life come October
    I don't think you will be alone. My friends and I have talked about the blood clots we see in our pads. Now that I've typed that I realise how strange that sounds
    Another thing guys don't know is how horrible it feels to be sat in a pad which really needs to be changed but you cant for what ever reason, e.g you are sat on a bus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.